Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:53:09 pm Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!
8 DOWN, 11 MORE TO GO!!! 16 DOWN, 23 MORE TO GO 😭
1. I literally stared at my screen for 5 minutes saying "NO WAY" out loud trying to process if whats I think is going on actually happening. I had never been shocked in a game like that before, and I didn't know how to feel. I'm impressed with how massive the scope of this twist is and how you managed to pull it off, and happy I was part of this special season, but also depressed I need to start over after so much stress already. I was really speechless and shocked.

2. I think overall Im happy I got to experience that. Of course it would have been nicer to think I made F12 (or F11 with immunity) but also knowing I beat 18 other people is cool as well, and hell this is a fresh start. I still got my idol, and I can do this. Winning or even getting to merge at a 40 player season is such an accomplishment and I feel like I can do it, so I'm ready 😼

3. Im super happy about this tribe. I got myself Dom and Jacob all happy and reunited (although they did find out about chitchat and I had to do some damage control but we're good, I think I did well with that). Rachel was on the bottom as well so Dom was really into working with her and I love her vibe so far so I feel like there's def a potential there. I'm still chatting to the other people, I wasn't on much here yesterday but they all seem nice. Genie I get very good vibes with and I talked to the most, Carolyn was non-existent last night and still is, manifesting it to stay the same, Id love me an easy tribal after the last few. Brad and Tyler Im still working on. Overall good tribe and I'm happy to have taken this opportunity. We get a headstart at forming new relationships with the Rhodes people and getting information about their game, plus we got saved from 2 tribals, def happy about my decision and happy with the people I ended up with here.
Hope Driskill, Cochran liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
I also told Dom about my idol. He was like "Okay new beginning and no more lies okay?" 
So I was like "wait a sec"
"I got the idol"
"No more lies starting NOW"
LMAO I just felt bad and didn't want to break my word again to him after we had that deep talk of confessing abt stuff I kept from him. He is my number 1 after all and we still got a long way ahead of us, so I figured I should just tell him so he knows I'm 100% with him. If this tribe comes to a 4-4 situation (which I hope not) I am willing to play my idol to give us majority. I have a feeling we're not swapping in a while (my guess would be F18) so I want to make sure I'm in a good position in this tribe, and if that means burning my idol, I'll do it. SO happy now I kept it to myself all this time. Feels like what we went through so far was kinda irrelevant lmao and NOW the game begins haha. This was just a long weird casting process 😂

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
or do a video or a voice recording
Usually when I play I like to make covers and upload them in my confessionals to let the specs know better who I am. I feel like in this format it's even harder to get to know the person behind the cute Wendell pfp- so thought I'd share one of my older covers. I can't sing rn since the surgery so if you've seen this video before, well listen to it again 😛

Hope ya'll enjoy, leave a like and subscribe to this confessional for more covers 😌

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Welllll scratch the "I still got my idol" LOL. Apparently, it expires tonight as it is only good through the merge of Crete so tonight is the last night to use it, but at least I could transfer it to anyone in the game. So after talking to Dom about it a bit, I decided to give the idol to Jay. Pretty sure in their tribe their 4 will remain strong and Bret will join them so they have numbers and one of the Jay/Taylor/Jess trio will go. I was pretty sure one of them has the Zakros idol so hopefully now they have 2 and they gun for James. 

I know there's a big possibility they target Stephanie, and part of me wanted to give her the idol as well, but after realizing Dom and Jacob both HATE Stephanie I knew I needed to commit to a side already and I can't keep working all sides when my allies hate each other so much. So this is a chance for me to take a hit at that majority alliance finally without getting my hands dirty and pray they target James or Bradley. Plus Jay will know it was from me so if they weren't sure about me before (cause I defended Stephanie over Ken, and they probably suspect of me leaking to Steph), now I will 100% gain their trust and if they can survive to swap that's 3 loyal allies for me, while Dom did tell James the plan was to vote him out if we went to tribal again, so my bridge with him is probably burned already. Also if I gave the idol to Stephanie she might be a bit mad for lying about it so much before and fake working with her on the clue. I had no reason to tell that info to Jay so no harm in giving it to him. Plus he most likely needs it, so I can affect the game indirectly, and create drama and "sides" so I could fly under the radar while they focus on going against each other.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe