By Dean Kowalski - Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:16:18 pm
- Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:16:18 pm #74194
With Jacob and Jay being sent to the jury tonight, we're now at Final Four! We've reached the endgame now, just one more to go. This may likely be your final confessional before you have to face the music. Good luck, from your studly host Dean!
- Tell us the immediate short term goal of winning immunity. Winning means you're guaranteed a spot at F3. Who do you absolutely not want to win immunity? Do you think that you're in serious danger if you don't win it?
- Who HAS to go home this round for your win to happen?
- Notice something about the four of you remaining? Each one of you represents someone from each of the four original tribes. One Lato, one Zakros, one Kameiros, one Mausolus. Two of you are bound to receive the $100 soon for being the last person from their game, even if they don't become winner of Aegean Sea. Does this affect your strategy at all? Who deserves or doesn't deserve this nice little bonus?
- Look at the jury. There are now 10 jurors who will be deciding the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea. How do you think each of them will vote as a juror? Who will ask the hard questions at FTC? Give us a detailed ranking of each juror, and who you think is likely to vote for which finalist?
- Have you thought about your FTC resume yet? What do you think will be headlining your speech to the jurors?
- No further questions from me... just some last minute reflection. Any thoughts you want to share that haven't been shared already? Any about the game, what you've learnt about yourself as you've spent your entire month playing this?