--19th Place - Voted out 7-2-1--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
TRUST RANKINGS
  1. Bradley: Bradley’s still my number 1. We’ve been working closely together since Day 1 and hopefully we can help each other get past this part of the game. 
  2. Bret: With Bret, I’m enjoying him a lot. He’s super funny and super likable. I like being around him. We formed a plan very quickly in like 5 minutes and I feel like we can work together a lot better as the game goes on. 
  3. Jay: Omg Jay, why are you this high up smh. I wanted you out along with Jess and Tay but now things have changed? Yeah no. They might’ve changed for now and we trust each other and all that, but you voted for me last tribal because you saw me as a threat. He will for sure take a shot at me sometime in the future. I think for now, since it’s still early in the game, he’s gonna need someone to trust and work with because he’s in the bottom. I’d say I’m a shield he’s using right now with how vocal I am at Tribal and apparently how good I am at this game (which I’m not). 
  4. Taylor: Taylor and Jay are tight and he will for sure probably follow and work with Jay as this game goes on. I don’t really have much to say with him. He also voted for me, so I kinda don’t trust him but at the same time, I have to? We’re working together for now (I hope)
  5. Morgan: Morgan got caught red handed this tribal when a plan she was involved in blew up in her face. I don’t trust her at all anymore. 
  6. Jessica: Girl bye. 
Cochran liked this

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council? Once again, I scrape by tonight 😪. I thought I was gonna go into this, a presumably easy vote of Jess, then just go back to tribal, happy. BUT ofc, I should’ve known better. The vote was going to be Jessica. I spread some lies and rumors about her which I think made some of them wanna go for her, which was great for me, because I wanted her out. That’s what I think set of a switch in James and Morgan’s head where they’re like “oh this presumably dumb bitch is actually a really good player (I’m not 🙃🤔 we should boot her when she least expects it.” I didn’t know any of this until about 10-12 minutes before Tribal starts and Jay texts me out of nowhere and tells me to listen, leaks his conversation with James and Morgan, and then tells me to trust him and that we could flip this game around. That ofc, set off something in me, I panic, I get pissed, I get disappointed a little bit, and I scramble. We had about 7 minutes before tribal starts where just come up with a plan. It turns out Jay has an idol (given to him by an unknown player) and he’s willing to play it for me. The group of me, Jay, Tay, and Bret would then split the votes between Morgan and James because they’re a duo and just in case another idol is played, the other one would go home. Turns out no other idol was played and James was sent home in the revote. This was NOT what I wanted to happen this early (again) in the competition. James and Morgan were a tight duo and a visible target to everyone. For that duo to be split, it’s like the shield in front of me has been broken and I’m just standing here vulnerable. I was planning to keep them a lot longer in this game as shields but now that that’s out the window, I need to find lay low as much as I can (if that’s even possible anymore) and wait for bigger targets to start rising up. These bitches were really gonna get rid of me on my birthday. Good thing that birthday luck was on my side today and I get to stay another day. I’m ECSTATIC with James going home though. He tried to take a shot and he ended up shooting his foot instead. Ngl, he deserved it 🤷🏼‍♀️
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role) James, I’m happy with leaving. (Read above) and JD, I’ve never met so I don’t really have any opinions on that. James leaving will be a bit weird because as much as I didn’t like the way he was playing, I did love our conversations. That also still leaves more enemies for me on this tribe (Jessica and probably Morgan now too). 
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge? Omg I hope I can be useful for once. I’m tired of all of these team challenges. I WANT SOMETHING INDIVIDUAL. Throwing it would not be the best idea at all since I don’t want there to be another night of me scrambling again to get the votes off of me. If we do end up going, I’m gonna make sure that Jessica or Morgan leave. 
Cochran liked this

Stephanie

• Loser
I’m such a dumb bitch, you guys. The past two tribals, a few hours before tribal, I have gotten a really bad feeling in my gut that something’s gonna happen (more so on this one than the previous) but I shrugged them off both times as just me being nervous in general. Not until Wendell and Jay had to fill me in on what’s happening. I really need to start listening to my gut and actually acting on this bad feeling I get. 
Michael Snow liked this

Stephanie

• Loser
Right now, I’ll probably be doing what the people in Beyoncé’s Basement ( 💀 ) decide on. I do need to keep my eye open just in case those 3 decide to pull something behind my back. Shit, even Sia might blindside me. I also need to protect Bradley as much as I can without it coming across and him and I being a duo. Good luck to me with that. 

Stephanie

• Loser