--21st Place - Voted out 4-2-1--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
Wow just wow. I survived yet another tie vote between me and another player. I am deeply saddened with emotions that it was James tonight. I can’t even think straight I was shaking for two hours after this all went down. Idk if this is weird but I feel so lost without James, he was the person I trusted the most in here aside from Dom. I’m shook to the core and idk how to proceed. I’m going to have to hustle hard in order to be safe. Stephanie has no trust with me and probably won’t ever work with me which is whatever honestly. I wouldn’t have been able to trust her anyways. I’m trying to form a new group for myself. I’m still good with Brad it seems and Taylor and Jessica said they were both willing to work with me so if this works out for me I could be back in the majority. I still can’t help but feel that I may be getting played by both of them
but I guess I won’t find that out until the next set of votes are read. I did start planting seeds with both Jessica and Taylor saying that we have two big threats on our tribe and I would hope they wouldn’t come after me when there is bigger fish to fry. We both saw how hard Stephanie and Jay are playing so they really need to go. I just hope I have the numbers to make that happen. As for this next vote, if we go to tribal I will write down whatever name someone tells me as long as it isn’t mine. I’d rather just lay low and vote however someone else wants to vote just to get past a few tribals. Then I’m hoping I can link back up with dom and Jacob. This is about the best strategy I have moving forward. I just needed to get this little tid bit off my chest. I’ll try to answer those other questions when I am better mentally. James if you are out their reading this I appreciate you so much and I will deeply miss you! I can’t wait until we can talk again! See ya on the outside! #JargonWillLiveOn
Cochran, Michael Snow, Dean Kowalski and 1 others liked this

Morgan

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts