--23rd Place - Voted out 5-0--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
1 - I legit don't even know what I was thinking. So many emotions and thoughts at once. I was legit just running around my room screaming ''NO WAY'' over and over again. I knew the twist for Season 40 had to be big... but man, this was MASSIVE. Like holy shit... that't all I can say... Holy shit. This is a marathon, not a sprint and this will truly decide who's the best Stranded player.
2 - I'm always excited for this game. It's the ultimate social experience! Except instead me being the researcher, I'm the subject LOL. It's time to adapt, redirect course and take the game on. But I would by lying if I said if adding 12 people and having overall more people in the game than at the start of the Crete part of the season isn't daunting. I think I'll work the fact that those 12 people don't know me into my strategy. Time to put the kabosh on this whole ''James is a leader'' thing. 
3 - In the great words of Nikocado Avocado (LOL), I'm always one step ahead... always one step ahead. Call me a gamebot, call me a dictator, call me whatever you want, see if I care, but what I have built up to now in the game wouldn't work if I didn't put in the time for the social game and THAT's the complete antithesis of a gamebot. Jay's kingdom has crumbled before we even could do a Team Jay vs Team James war, I have the numbers. As long as no one flips (looking at you Bret and Steph), we're sitting pretty. I don't think they have any reason to flip just yet. The fact that Bret is the one that got Steph on board is concerning, but I'll just have to trust him heading into TC tonight. I'm excited to be with everyone LOL. I was expecting it anyways since this is what merge was going to be (except with Dom, Jacob, Rachel and Wendell also around) so I was already somewhat prepared. This twist protects me a bit longer but I'm gonna have to have some serious people watching my back to survive until the end.

Like I told Crazy James, this is just delaying the Parker Redemption Arc but it's going to happen and I'm going to win. I'm feeling good. Gotta be cautious, but I'm feeling as good as I can be in this game.

James

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts