--6th Place - Voted out 3-(2)-1--
By Jacob
Wendell - I have no words for you. I know your game. I've been with you since day 1. I don't need to know anything, move on to the next juror ;)

Bret and Shirin - so many words. Shock, betrayal, anger, and I think the most important word disappointment.

You used me, abused me, and then threw me away like a fkn cheap toy. I would be fine with it if it made any sense at all.

Ill start with my original question before I go too much in a rant..

There is one question that permeates in ponderosa, and its one I'd love an answer to, because I try to look at it from your perspective and I don't get it.

Your votes at the final 6. I truly do not understand it. I'll break it down from what I'd like to think is an unbiased opinion, and you can correct me if there's anything I'm missing..

You had two options that night and you chose me over wendell to go home. ever since I left I've been wracking my brain to think what was in it for you two, and I generally can't think of anything.

Pros to.keeping me
I literally ignored half the jury 
I could win challenges to take out the threats out at 5 and 4
you Knew I was locked down with you and I had no other options to work with
I never lied to you and you guys knew it.

Pros to voting me out
????

Remember when I told you I was your only option to win. Looking back at the jury chat it looks like that was the case

So this leaves me with two conclusions and I don't know which one I want to be right

1. You ignored the whole jury that told you wendell was winning.. literally at least half of the whole jury told you to your face wendell is winning and you ignored them when you know we are the ones voting who to win.

2. You wanted wendell to win and you gave up. You said I think we are losing to everyone including Jacob. Why not lose to the best player of wendell? I'd rather keep my ego of losing to the best player in the game than lose to.fkn Jacob who sucked.

So the options are either you both ignored the jury and what they told you to your face or you both just didn't want me to win which personally hurts. 

So where am I wrong Bret and Shirin?
why shouldn't this move win worst move of the season?

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts