--6th Place - Voted out 3-(2)-1--
What a tribal council that was!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

It might have been a lot, so take time to process it and talk ๐Ÿ—ฃ when ready. Final Seven starts now!
  1. Goats ๐Ÿ VS ๐Ÿ†š๏ธ Goliaths ๐Ÿ’ช would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight ๐ŸŒƒ or was that just temporary?
  2. On the revote, why did you ๐Ÿ”ƒ change it, or stay the course โ†—๏ธ?
  3. Who โ‰๏ธ is targeting you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ right now? Do you think that everyone ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone ๐Ÿ‘€ who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC? ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  4. Describe โœโœ your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. Was it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ or maybe a โ˜บ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿค ?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Please shut up, "goat" is a subjective term and I'm positive that question wasn't calling you a goat, read the room and what people have been spewing, you know that's been a running theme of discussions and shit. If you keep sulking and acting like your game is over, it will beecome a self-fulfilling prophecy that you manifested by staying in this mindset. I HATE to say this to you of all people because I dislike you so much, but you know better than that...I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on that one though.ย ๐Ÿ

Now, I have no clue what's going to happen because this game changes on a dime, but that's cus this game is full of crazies and great players ((including youย ๐Ÿคฎ))ย and that's Survivor and Stranded for you. Point is though, you're still in the game which means it's not over, idiot.ย 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom