--6th Place - Voted out 3-(2)-1--
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day, or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote/comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of the Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked-in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jacob
I think this is e12

E12
Brad from 41

So many reasons you need to go, but bottom line is....I don't trust you.

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacob
E15
Bradley
This is a long time coming. This is for Laurel, Chris...and more importantly cool kids down. Say hi to steph morgan and james for me. Chitchat down!

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e16
Bradley
Just doing what I have to do to survive. Sorry.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e17
Tyler
I like you, but the idol craziness needs to go. You are a threat to my game and you have to go. Good luck.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
ep 18
Genie
You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.
This is the hardest vote by far. This is nothing personal. I love you so much, but I have no idea where I am on your totem pole. Good luck.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
You can just say the last line if the quote is too long

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
E19
Rachel
You started the war, I'm just finishing it.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e20

lindsay
i love you. If they didn't already have 6 votes, you know i would have never voted you.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e21
Ricard
You should have idoled me out instead of Tyler. That was your mistake in this game.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e22
rachel
because I want to win a challenge.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e23
lindsey
You're playing to get into all-stars. I'm playing to win the game. Good luck.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e23
lindsey
no reason for me to flip i have immunity. Good luck Will.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e24
Lindsey
You are the biggest threat in this game. You've lied, leaked, snaked, and weaseled your way here. I hope this ends your time in Greece.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e25
wendell
My F2 day 1. My Jew crew mate. I loved you man. You played a helluva game. This hurts, but I have to do what I have to do. I'm not a follower. Never have been. Never was. Good luck.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
e-finale
Wendell
I'm so happy to vote for you! You deserve it! I had the pleasure to watch you from day 1 work your magic. You got two goats to sheep you here, which all the props to you. Congrats dude, you earned this W! Love you.

Jacob

• Jury