--16th Place - Voted out 6-3--
By Domenick
Update....Sundays are tough for me. And I also still gotta focus on playing the game itself as well especially when we got tribal tonight. So I think I can get 2 songs up tonight is the hope still. But That's best I can do rn and I'll try and do some more tomorrow...These things aren't as easy as you think to produce cause I gotta have material to use, find a song that fits that material and the vibe of it, then rewrite an entire songs lyrics, and then of course sing/record it and upload. 

So 2 songs coming shortly I'm hoping. And then I think I got an idea in the can for a 3rd tomorrow...and for a 4th I'll probably just do a little cover song or something cause I literally didn't go to tribal since last Sunday with the CeCe vote so I didn't get as much material to use this week but we shall see tomorrow.
-Dom

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Domenick
Ok here we go. This one is a total train wreck lmao. This is me completely debasing myself for all of your entertainment. But fuck it that's what I signed up for right? If I wasn't gonna entertain you all then why be here?

This is Dom Got This about how Dom is progressing in the game lol.
Eric, Rocker, Shonee Fairfax liked this

Domenick

• Loser
By Domenick
Domenick wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:24:03 pm Ok here we go. This one is a total train wreck lmao. This is me completely debasing myself for all of your entertainment. But fuck it that's what I signed up for right? If I wasn't gonna entertain you all then why be here?

This is Dom Got This about how Dom is progressing in the game lol.
Eric and Rocker....REMEMBER  don't try this at home ok? You won't get a bf a gf or even a partial friend. Doing the attached activities leads to a life of isolation and dirty looks from passersby. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Live the life of acceptance. Take it from Dom lol.

Domenick

• Loser
By Loveita Adams
Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
Domenick wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:44:09 am
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:35:25 pm Your lyrics are fire. 
Thank you very much! The singing not so much huh? Lmao. I just wanna bring entertainment even if yall are laughing at me lmao
😜 you are definitely bringing entertainment 
Domenick liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Domenick
I do have a few ideas for songs all fyi. But It's tough to crank out more songs while dealing with life, and looking for this damn idol, and playing the game itself lol. I'll upload the first 4 from the Crete forum though ASAP so those are here at least.

Domenick

• Loser