--16th Place - Voted out 6-3--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
So sorry Morgan. I really legitimately was going to finals with you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you on that tribe. Unfortunately I can't focus on revenge right now. My revenge will be winning this game. Right now Jay is good for my game and I gotta work with him. But know this...I'm gonna fight my ass off and get this win and I promise you you've made a friend outside of this after it's all said and done. 

Really sorry I can't focus on revenge rn but it will come in time. Jay and Jessica aren't in my finals plans.
Morgan liked this

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Alright, that last message was hastily written while at work so I want to do a proper goodbye for my friend.

Morgan, 
I honestly am still feeling super guilty about you leaving last night. Multiple people including Jacob and even Jay believe it or not have told me I shouldn't and it's not my fault. At times I have told myself that too, but I still can't help but blame myself at other times. If I just sent Jay a whisper too or maybe I had Jacob do it maybe he switches the target to Bradley instead or something. Maybe if I could have told you to just lay low for a vote and not target Jessica and just survive. Maybe if I didn't go on that adventure not knowing it would take me to another tribe. There's so many inflection points I look at and wonder "shit if I zigged there instead of zagged, could I have saved her?" I promised you I would look out for you, and I just feel like I failed. In these games I'm so used to being the "tank" where I'm just a bullet sponge and just let everyone shoot at me while my friends get by. I'm not as used to having my friends die first and I'm sorry I couldn't do more. I still don't even know if you saw the whisper I sent last night before your tribal officially, but I hope you did and I hope it at least helped a small part. Obviously I was wrong though and you didn't end up being ok so apologies as well if I gave you false hope there. I didn't know you and James were gonna go after Stephanie...if I did I wouldn't have had Wendell send the idol to Jay. I figured Jay would use the idol to knock Stephanie out because Jess had beef with her. I also had no idea in turn Steph wasn't with you and I thought the James vote had been a 5-3 with James just getting idoled out cause the other votes were cancelled. So I thought last night it was you, steph, bret, bradley against the other 3 and I thought you were good. Had I known what I know now I would have sent Jay a whisper and asked for a favor of him picking anyone but you and I think he would have granted that request.

The bottom line is this...there are only 2 people I have met in this game so far that I can genuinely say I plan to talk to every single day when this is all over...one of them is Jacob, and the other one is you. You are an amazing person and friend. I love our conversations and I look forward to more of them when this is over. I think you also have way more skill at this all than you maybe think you do. I hope you don't ever think you "botched" your experience because you have strategy, you have social game, and you are solid in challenges as well. Most importantly in my mind in this game though is having heart, and you have loads and loads of heart. I'm still gonna watcha  Disney movie at 530pm on Sunday anyways in your honor even though I can't talk to you about it lol. Maybe I'll make it 101 Dalmatians for ya. Thank you for your friendship though and for doing your best for me in the game. 

If I didn't let you down too much maybe you'll be rooting for me still as well cause I'm gonna do this still and get this W. Next time you meditate maybe help manifest it for me as well haha. 

I'll see you soon Morgan, but hopefully not too soon ;)
-Dom
Morgan liked this

Domenick

• Loser
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:28:27 pm Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

I like: Jacob, Genie, Rachel, Jay, and so far Lindsey.
I don't like:  Rhodes Brad. I am also very indifferent towards Crete Brad
I wish Wendell swapped with me too to give me more power, however, this is a damn good swap for me. Crete Brad being on the tribe gives me an easy sacrificial lamb I can bargain with to the Rhodes people to build trust cause Bradley never did a damn thing for me in this game and I ain't gonna do a damn thing for him either if it doesn't directly benefit me. Our actions always influence what comes next and Bradley once upon a time thought he was all safe with the cool kids alliance, and now look at him...he is grasping for air struggling for dear life and I'm gonna try and save him for one vote but that's literally all I'm gonna give him. Other than that he better hope we never lose a single challenge.
Honestly I think I'm set up great on this tribe...Jacob, Jay, Rachel, Genie, Lindsay, Bradley all want to work with me. Will and Ricard I am connected to by extension of Genie/Lindsey and then Rhodes Brad at least fears me enough to pretend he likes me so I don't think he is dumb enough to try and make a move on me right away...or is he? Essentially besides Rhodes Brad...no one on this tribe should be coming for Dom anytime soon and Dom should coast to swap #4 on Thursday at final 14 unless I fuck up big time.

2. Oh for sure...I mean I think we would be ready to vote right now if we had to. I think Rhodes Brad is pretty much dead to rights if he doesn't get that individual immunity. So we don't even need the few days, but I'll use the few days to strengthen my bonds with Ricard, Lindsey, and Will because a 4th swap is coming and I need all the bonds I can get so I don't get swap screwed in swap #4 on Thursday.

3. Why do I need a new strategy? My old strategy is working just fine. Pay attention Dean jeez. The only thing that has changed for me is now Morgan isn't taking up a spot in my finals plans. So realistically my game has only opened up more because now I have room for Jacob, and 1 other person to be bargained with at a later date. I'm in a good spot at this tribe and I'm just gonna play defense some more until Swap #4. I don't want to start playing offense until the real merge because with 20 people left if I just keep playing defense right now then I'll have the most ammunition on the board when it comes time to play offense later on. Plus playing defense right now keeps me under the radar a bit more. Fucking Rhodes Brad is trying to blow up my spot subtly and that boy gotta go for that. Like who the fuck does he think he is trying to roll up on ol Dom with a backpack and a stick? You need to do more than poke me with a stick if you want to take me out Rhodes Brad. Also, your backpack....its out of water...I kinda took some and well I didn't give it back...hope you don't mind ya?

4. My old tribe did amazing. Nope Wouldn't do anything different because we killed it and Jacob's strategy was flawless.

5. Yes I'll be looking for the idol ASAP and I'll do it with others. Definitely Jacob, maybe some others as well to build trust. I'm not worried about other idols because thanks to Wendell I know all idols in the game that were in it previously have now expired. So I assume that question is more for the people that don't already know that. Unless of course Wendell lied, but either way I'm not worried about it.

6. Feels great its nice to know we can hopefully just win challenges and pick the other tribe off. Yes, I already said I wanted to vote Rhodes Brad out. Dean...do you ever pay attention? Jeez. It's like im talking to a wall with you man! lol

7. No. Is this a Canadian past time of yours Dean? Where'd Michael and Susie go...they are more normal....I think? Ya lets go with that.
James Zinkand, Cochran liked this

Domenick

• Loser
You people are exhausting ya know. There better not be we get down to 12 and 'surprise meet the other 12 from the other 40 player game we had going on welcome to stranded in all of Europe'

I swear...ill be suing yall. It's bad enough I gotta deal with 85 swaps and still have another one coming.

This place really is prison...FML

Domenick

• Loser
Oof by the end of this game I think I'm gonna be pretty hated. A lot of people are gonna feel very betrayed by me. And I'm not looking to hurt anyone or betray anyone. But at the end of the day i try to stick to promises I can keep for a reason and if people believe in something beyond what I promised them....like I know that can hurt but idk what I'm supposed to do about it.

It's not like I can go 'hey I noticed you seem to think we are going to final 4 together. Just wanna remind you I didn't agree to that cause like I have other plans in mind'

Like...idk lol. It is what it is. My social game is so good sometimes that I just get seen as a villain cause i couldnt take everyone with me. Morgan and Jacob is where my true allegiance has been all game. Beyond that I've kept my promises pretty close to the vest.

Domenick

• Loser
I'm so damn drained. Ricard and Rachel and these people can take a day off or take a break but I can't. If I take a break if I slow down for even a second before we merge for real then I could lose leverage. The only time I'll be able to break is the Friday and Saturday break at mid merge cause then I won't have more swaps to worry about and more people to meet. That's so long away though. I gotta tap into some more energy somehow. I gotta have some more reserves in me somewhere. 
Michael Snow liked this

Domenick

• Loser
Domenick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:12:40 pm I'm so damn drained. Ricard and Rachel and these people can take a day off or take a break but I can't. If I take a break if I slow down for even a second before we merge for real then I could lose leverage. The only time I'll be able to break is the Friday and Saturday break at mid merge cause then I won't have more swaps to worry about and more people to meet. That's so long away though. I gotta tap into some more energy somehow. I gotta have some more reserves in me somewhere. 
You've gotta DIG DEEP!
Domenick liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:06:02 am
Domenick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:12:40 pm I'm so damn drained. Ricard and Rachel and these people can take a day off or take a break but I can't. If I take a break if I slow down for even a second before we merge for real then I could lose leverage. The only time I'll be able to break is the Friday and Saturday break at mid merge cause then I won't have more swaps to worry about and more people to meet. That's so long away though. I gotta tap into some more energy somehow. I gotta have some more reserves in me somewhere. 
You've gotta DIG DEEP!
I am lol..I'm also adding extra pressure on myself to deliver content for everyone so ig thats part of it too.  But that's on me
James Zinkand liked this

Domenick

• Loser
Kimmi Kappenberg" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:38:41 pm Animated version or the live action version?
Animated version.  Morgan and I were hitting some of the Disney animated catalog when we were still in the game together so I would assume that's the version she likes, but could be wrong I suppose I'm not able to talk to her right now lol.

Domenick

• Loser