--16th Place - Voted out 6-3--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:53:09 pm Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!
Woohoo! I told you twists aren't to be feared. Dom is doing alright indeed Susie. Some of the other Crete people left behind maybe not so much tho. I think King James is gonna get back on his throne and decree that King Jay the usurper must die. Like that kinda sucks too cause Jay seemed cool for the 10 minutes I met him and in reality the court jester Stephanie is the one that needs to go. But I'm sure the cool kids alliance will get back together with Stephanie, James, Morgan, and Brad even though Stephanie is fake as fuck, Brad is virtually useless in terms of the game, and Morgan as much as I absolutely adore her as a person...she will do whatever James tells her to. Best of luck Jaybird...hope you can figure something out, but my gut tells me you got an idol somewhere.

1. My first thought was we are going to some new board for a secret challenge where we have to make some type of risk or reward type decision. Risk your vote to get X reward or who knows...something like that. I never thought it was something THIS big thought, but hey...I'm all here for it! Love the twist!
2. Oh you damn right Dom is excited about the rest of the game. Let's fucking go. Excited to be a part of the biggest season ever and to ride this out. I have no problem meeting more people at all. I believe in my social game and my abilities as a player. I think I got to this new tribe with a perfect group of 4 and I just learned Wendell has the idol. So honestly things are looking good for Dom I think overall.
3. Yup, I think I'm in a good position. Realistically theres a chance we go to 4-4 tie against old rhodes people. BUT I think I'm making good bonds with 2 of the rhodes people at least in Genie and in Tyler. Then everyone from Crete that came with me all thinks of me as a close and much needed ally of theirs. Plus Wendell said if he has to then he will use the idol at that first vote. Like I hope we can agree on an easy boot of Carolyn or something but we will have to see. The goal is to just keep winning challenges because honestly I want to see those other 2 tribes keep picking people off.
Hope Driskill, James, Eric and 1 others liked this

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Alright look...I know what you're all thinking..."ooh Dom...you're playing fast and loose throwing James back under the bus as the kingpin and exposing that alliance like that"

Ya....I agree. It could bite me in the ass hard. But I have to control the balance of power in this game. I won't ever do anything to willingly harm Morgan in this game. and I'm not necessarily after James. I think James/Morgan/I could work well together as a unit. However, the game just changed drastically. With this big of a change I have to make sure James doesn't steamroll the next portion of this game once again. I want nothing to do with Stephanie, and I want nothing to do with Bradley either tbh with you. So leaking that alliance out now helps me ensure it gets around and people will take notice and bust that up if they get the chance. I know theres a good chance James could take it as an act of war when he finds out. He doesn't like his name getting out there as the leader...but lets be real...I'm not the only one who is going to willingly call him the leader...ask Jacob he will say the same...ask Wendell he will say the same...ask Rachel...etc etc. So it doesn't matter who gets the info out there cause it WILL indeed get out there.

My original goal was to play the middle a bit and keep the Jay vs James war going a little while. However, with this twist...unfortunately...I think Jay has already lost the war and all that's left is the crying. Jay just had the wrong numbers for what he needed come to this new tribe and I think him and his group are a goner pending an idol play (which I do suspect they have one at least). So if I suspect Jay doesn't have much of a chance in the war against James...the balance of power is lopsided.

So if that's the case...my job is to correct that and get the word out there about James now so someone from Rhodes can take a shot at maybe a Bradley or a Stephanie and get a chink in his armor. James steamrolling with the cool kids yet again does nothing good for Dom and it does nothing good for anyone from Rhodes. So yes it IS a risk throwing James under the bus like this and it could piss him off and potentially lose Morgan as well, but I still haven't seen proof of James' loyalty via actions.

All I've gotten from James is words...never any actions and even with the Rachel vs Bret argument they still didn't want to give me agency. So every sign points to James would still keep Stephanie and Bradley over Dom and that ain't gonna work for Dom.

So I hope that explains where my head is at with the throwing James under the bus thing. Theres still so much game left now that this is 24 players now so imo the f3 we made has to be considered null and void unless its re-cemented at a later date.

Domenick

• Loser
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:21:30 am I know just making sure. You don't know how long I've been dying to say that ever since I noticed the shortening of Bradley to Brad
Ya I mean its just like how everyone shortens mine to Dom though, the only difference is we have 2 Brad names on this season which I didn't know till tonight. And then a Taylor and a Tyler...you people are cruel with throwing those names on the same season haha. 
Dean Kowalski liked this

Domenick

• Loser
As I get ready to sleep the question I keep asking myself is...how the fuck did Dom end up as the guy with a million options?

-morgan/james/bradley
-jay/jessica/taylor
-dom/wendell/rachel
-brad/tyler/genie

It seems like all 4 of those groups want Dom with them. Which one is Dom actually with? I dont fucking know...ask him...

Oh! Right...that would be me huh? Well uh...I'm just letting the game come to me tbh in this game you need options and can't be rigid. I'm just trying to not burn many of those potions if I can help it and eliminate anyone not in those groups first and see who is left over when the dust settles.

So who is Dom really with? Dom Jam Records of course...pick up the latest EP at your local retailer thanks! And goodnight!

Domenick

• Loser
I feel really bad for Jay right now. The dude was willing to throw a challenge for me Monday, then got his ally idoled out cause of stupid Steph, then this twist happens and we have no way of knowing it's going to pull numbers away from him that he needs, and now his game is probably fucked pending an idol play of his own.

The guy didnt even know me and he already did more actions to include me and show me he wants to work with me than James ever did. And now he might be toast. I wish there was something I could do. I'm really hoping he can pull something off with an idol tonight and take out steph Brad or hell even king James himself if he wants. Just anyone but Morgan.

Damn it...if jay/jessica/Taylor read this tonight I'm truly sorry. I had no idea taking that leap of faith would mean this and screw you 3 over. I promise if I was there tonight my vote would be for Stephanie. 

Domenick

• Loser
My heart is hurting for you Jay seeing you online rn. You gotta fight bro. Fight fight and fight some more. Keep the dream alive man. You gotta have an idol or something amongst you 3. You can do this man take back control and meet with me again for more than 10 minutes this time lol. I know what it's like having your ass on the line and having to bite scrape and claw your way back, but it's all about heart buddy. ❤️ just have enough heart to get it done and in this game you can do anything. 

I absolutely appreciate you for how willing you were to include and work with a guy you had never met. Like throwing a challenge to keep me safe...That's way more than James has EVER done for me. I'm grateful for it. You got this Jaybird. Keep flying friend.

Domenick

• Loser
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:32:20 am Congrats on getting so far in the game man, keep pushing forward. I am counting on you
Why thank you sir. And am I your winner pick out of 40 players then or just the 20 of crete? Lol. You better not be double dipping on me!

But seriously I'm domenick fucking abbate. I got you covered ;) 

Domenick

• Loser
Ok that's extremely odd with Brad. Why repeat my same intro and then like every other intro on the tribe but mine? I think there's something subtle there which says he could be after me or something. Not a good impression to be making Brad. Jokes like that on day 1 of meeting when someone doesn't know you yet come off very different than if you have an established relationship already. This alone is reason to put you #7 on my trust list at this tribe when there's been no red flags about genie and tyler.

Domenick

• Loser
It's weird not talking to Morgan today. Definitely miss just talking life with her. But it's all good. I know I'll meet up with her again.  Her and I are both in prime spots to make the next swap. 

I'm honestly so fucking glad I didn't take the leadership role early in this season like Jay and James. I had no idea it was a 40 player season but i think it all is working out.

Jacob, wendell, Morgan, Rachel, Jay, Jessica, genie, Tyler and if I really had to James. That's 9 people right there off the top of my head out of 24 left that im perfectly comfortable going to final 3 with.

I think that's pretty solid to have that many connections in the game I can work with. I just gotta keep adapting and keeping the will to survive alive. 

Domenick

• Loser