--16th Place - Voted out 6-3--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Alright before we get into those official questions...how about some raw thoughts. 
1. Lindsey made a post this morning in her confessional based on posts counts from when I went to bed last night. Should that concern me? No it should not because I know from previous days Lindsey likes to answer her confessional questions in the morning before going to work. So her post would have been an answer to the 5 questions above. I am only noting it here because it was a thought that crossed my mind before I worked through it.

2. Last nights boot was another good one for my game. I have nothing against Hali, but I haven't met her so anyone I haven't met going out of the game is good because it means less intertwined relationships that I have to deal with. Also it seems her and Lindsey were kind of close which I didn't know till now so I feel for Lindsey there and I'll try and be there for her if she needs anything because I know exactly how that feels as I felt it when Morgan left.

3. Oh boy...what to do with this paranoia about the idol. I know with 1000% certainty Saint Theoktiste is the answer. However, there are a million and a half ways to not only spell that, but also including other words like Theoktiste of Lesbos or it could be St Theoktiste or Saint Theoktiste of Lesbos etc. I also tried the greek spelling but I don't know how to get greek letters without capitalization there because this time the idol board doesn't say no special characters. So is it the hosts fucking with us with some crazy combination of letters or phrase when I literally know the answer OR is it one of the pairs 6 will/jacob/lindsey/genie/ricard has the idol and is trying to cover that up or lie about it. So this morning I'm going to try and make a list of all the combinations, try them one final time just to know for sure that someone in the 6 can't be trusted before I fully decide to believe that.

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Grr this Lindsey stuff is a bit frustrating. Like I get it if you were close to Hali. I went through the same feelings when Morgan left. All you gotta do is talk to me and I'll be there for you and have your back. I'm very empathetic with that stuff. What is very tough is when 2 people (Genie and Rachel) both tell me what is going on with you instead of you. Like if we are supposed to be going to f3 together I shouldn't find out from 2 people OUTSIDE that f3 what is going on with you before you tell me yourself. I'm hoping the relationship with Lindsey and I won't be irreparably damaged now, but that is going to be a tough one to look past if she has any kind of issue in the future and always going to Genie and Rachel about it first instead of her actual final 3. The Rachel one is even worse because she isn't even in the pairs 6, she isn't near as active, and we met Lindsey at the same time. 

I know she is hurting though and also want to be a friend to her for that, but these are questions/issues i'll need clearing up going forward.  

Domenick

• Loser
As much as I hate writing this, if this is something that could be an ongoing issue, I'd have to go back to the drawing board and look at other options. Like to me a f3 alliance that is legitimate...you always go to each other first about anything even remotely game related. So this isn't as bad as the Genie thing with the first idol clue, but it is a small flag about trusting Lindsey. Cause for me I have multiple paths I can take and I fully will be loyal to her and support her in this but I need to see trust and loyalty back and that is something that has been rare for me to come by in this game. Genie has been trying to make up for it after the first clue issue, but with that being the first inflection point and her showing distrust in it, it's not the best look. On my end every time I show trust at the very first juncture that comes up where I can show it because I know how important that is.

Jacobs thoughts of "maybe we just go with Crete" are crossing my mind at this point unless someone owns up to having the idol. 

Domenick

• Loser
Ahhh this game can definitely drive you nuts at times. The paranoia that goes around can cause a lot of feelings to go haywire. My intent with the idol shit was good because I'm trying to figure this out so I can help my friends Jacob and Lindsey. But in focusing on it too much I was losing sight of helping my friend when she needed help in a different way. I apologize Lindsey and I've got your back. Hali is probably an awesome person and I'm sorry you lost her. Maybe there was an alternate reality where you, me, jacob, hali, and morgan all team up together or something. But winning this game isn't as important to me as trying to be there for my friends so I gotta try and put the game aspect of keeping my friends safe aside sometimes in favor of keeping them safe mentally. Sorry Lindsey. We will figure this out and I'll do whatever I can. I can be too big picture sometimes and miss things in the present and I feel bad about that.
Catalie liked this

Domenick

• Loser
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:07:14 pm Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

1. Yes, trusting the wrong people. I have been placing trust in people and had that broken a lot in this game. Another mistake is now it has happened so frequently that it could be hurting my relationships going forward as there is a general aura of distrust I have over anyone that isn't Jacob. As for what I wish I would have done differently...I wish with the idol clue situation and the who has it situation I would have handled those a bit better. My paranoia gets inside my head at times and it has to have shaken trust in me to some degree with Lindsey and Genie even though I feel my reasons for questioning things were valid. So I have to be careful and try to re solidify that trust, however, it's hard when I don't fully have the trust in them to do that. It would affect my game by just helping those relationships a bit better. 

2. I mean from all accounts I hear Hali was an awesome person on a personal level. However, her leaving does nothing to affect my game negatively. As much as it may hurt or affect Lindsey, it likely helps my game because Lindsey will depend on me more. That isn't to say I would use her though, she would be right to depend on me because I will follow through if she does the same.

3. I would probably give advice to Bradley I guess. I would say Bradley, you are fine as a person and I have nothing against you in that regard, but you have to start playing this game harder. You have to get out there and make relationships and really be available to have back and forth conversation with others. Think about your end game and who you could work with. Be active in the challenges and help with those so people will think they can count on you. Just increase your activity level tenfold and really make a run at this because as of right now nothing you are doing is helping you get further in this game.

4. Well I don't think the right person went out no. if I'm in their shoes. Hali is good at challenges...Shirin from all evidence doesn't show up really for any challenges and they keep losing. So even if whoever is in control was dead set on a worlds apart person leaving...Shirin was the better choice because Hali would help them win a challenge tonight, Shirin will help them lose a 3rd challenge in a row. So I don't have all the information, but form the outside looking in I think it was a very bad move on everyone on that tribe. Who's next at risk...that should be Shirin if they want to win challenge #4. I do think she is at risk most tbh. 

5. I'll do this in a separate post because this is a lot of typing and analysis for this question.
Cochran liked this

Domenick

• Loser
I tried all 49 combinations of Saint Theoktiste of Lesbos with different spellings etc an extra time just now and none of them work. So the idol is definitely gone and Genie, Will, or Ricard have it so unfortunately I have to cut trust with all 3 until one of them comes clean.

Domenick

• Loser
Ok so sorry for the delay on this Susie...it's been a rough day for me and needed a few hours to recharge.
*Note* I don't have time to do full analysis rankings before the challenge tonight so we will just give the numbers for now and come back to this tomorrow (provided im still here lmao).

Full Cast Trust Rankings:
Tier 1
1. Jacob--My main man. In reality Lindsey is the only person on the cast that would even have a remote chance of passing him at this point. But it would be hard for anyone to because we have built so much trust with each other through shared experience. We have been on 3 out of 4 tribes together, and not only that, but we also went through the ringer together on OG Lato of everyone lying to us and withholding information from us in some way. In order for him to potentially drop from this spot it would probably take me finding out that he had the idol for awhile and kept that info from me (like Wendell did). I know he doesn't though but that is the type of thing it would take.
2. Lindsey--We have not known each other until this tribe right here, however, that has still been almost a week at this point just the same as OG Lato. So unlike the short lived New Zakros and Gyaros...we have had a longer period to bond in. I think Lindsey and I just connect well on a game and personal level. I respect her intuition and it opens my eyes up to different ideas and possibilities I may have missed and that is great. We both think slightly differently I think, but that is absolutely perfect because we cover more ground together and don't leave any stone unturned. I'm committed to her going to final 3 with me unless I find out about some big lie such as what I said above with Jacob. Lindsey is awesome though and she wouldn't do that.
3. Jay--Honestly, I could sense a kindred spirit with Jay to some degree all season on Crete, but damn I did not know we would connect this well. 

Tier 2
4. Rachel
5. Wendell

Tier 3
6. Jessica (ikr...high for a player i havent met, but I trust Jacobs judgment a lot)
7. Genie
8. Will
9.Tyler

Tier 4
10. Taylor
11. Bret
12. Ricard

Tier 5
13. Bradley
14. Erika
15. Shirin

Like I said I'll try and come back with full analysis tomorrow as long as something colossal doesn't take me out tonight.

Domenick

• Loser