--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
(Some of) You guys know the drill by now. Let's get into it, leave out no details.
  1. Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?
  2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.
  3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?
  4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?
  5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Alright so yesterday was an exciting tribal well for me at least my head was on the chopping block but I had been building up a solid alliance with Will and Lindsey through just regular bonding and had been dropping hints of wanting to work with them until it was finally a time to do it. I got all the bottom people to my side Lindsey, Will, Genie, and Ricard and we blindsided the other 4 members of the tribe sending Dom packing and Jacob crying. I did say Dom's fatal flaw in this game was thinking we could outplay me and because of that, he's now watching on the sidelines where he belongs. Jacob wanted me gone because I was bad at challenges and yes it's true I actually pride myself on being useless on challenges and still making it far in this game because that bores me it's not the real game I couldn't care less about that. Another reason was the lack of connections I had on the other side, well I don't know if he noticed I had no solid connections going into this tribe and I still have been able to make it work. Also, why would you have wanted a guy that would've worked with you because he had no one to turn to makes no sense. The only reason he has any purpose in this game is that he can do decent on dumb challenges, congrats man you're good at the least strategical part of the game you deserve a cookie. If we go to tribal today I am still not in the clear after surviving. Jay might have an idol or Jacob and I feel like I'm target number 1. Will is getting paranoid this vote and I don't blame him but calmness wins this game I will think my way out of a bad situation like always. I am unhappy about the amount of time I've been able to put into this game, it has been extremely lacking but life just hits you like a ton of bricks sometimes and life comes first but I'm doing a great job with the 2 or 3 hours I put into this game and am proud of that. Everyone here is playing checkers while I'm playing chess, they aren't on the same level as me. The thing is my perception in the game isn't great so if I make it to merge I need to play harder. I built up a good alliance got Dom out a man who thought we could play as Boston Rob bullying everyone into serving and it backfired big time, but I had no involvement, or at least not yet in tonight's potential vote and I don't know how much I can do in an hour so I hope we win immunity. I need to take some time to get on the same page as everyone maybe reel in Rachel but in a way that doesn't screw us over. For instance, I was thinking the vote would be the opposite person in who were actually going to put the majority votes on so if the votes are Jacob 3 and Jay 2 and I tell her that Jay is going and to vote Jay she will either tie the vote or she will leak the info to Jay and he misplays his idol that he potentially has. We'll see what happens tonight either way. This could be my last confessional which is sad because I haven't done nearly enough as I wanted this is my favorite part of the game, nothing makes me grin more than being able to talk about these idiots about their terrible gameplay and personality behind their backs. Every time I log in it feels like I'm playing with a freshman high school player playing tennis for the first time it's boring easy and kind of depressing to look at and you hope they can improve so you can give a little more effort next time.

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Also a tennis analogy for Dom's elimination sure why not. Dom is Gael Monfils and he went up against world number 1 Novak Djokovic he never stood a chance even before setting his foot on to the court. I double bagled him and finished my match in under an hour with no sweat or fatigue and he now know what it feels like to play against a legend.
John liked this

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts