--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  2. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  3. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  4. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
So we end up winning the challenge which is bitter-sweet. Good because I could have been going home and bad because if the vote went my way with Dom going home I would be back in a power position which is always nice. I didn't have much faith in Ricard in this game when you have to rely on a person you never talked game with of course there's gonna be some major nerves. I feel like Will Lindsey and me finding that idol right now is vital because I don't want another idol to fall into Jay's hands. He's used it correctly once and him doing it again will send me packing more than likely. I have to build up my bond with Genie and Ricard I need them to know they can trust me and that voting with me is good for their game. Socially I've been good at building real bonds I come off as a likable truthful guy while being an asshole that loves to talk about how bad everyone is at this game it's great. This will lead to a strong unified alliance the problem is I have to lock up a solid 5. Jacob wants nothing to do with me I smelled it since I texted him and not to mention he's so fucking boring and his fucking winks make me want to punch him through the screen. Jacob is really cool with Jay they don't hide it. Dom I'm guessing is in on their little gamebot alliance. I never met a group of such uninteresting people in one tribe before it's actually quite spectacular. Dom at least puts effort into talking to me I give him credit for that but Jay hasn't responded to my last message and I ain't gonna text him again unless it's necessary, there's something called common courtesy you ding dong, I text, then you text, and then I text again. I'm not going to chase you into having a conversation. I'm here if you want to talk but if you're not going to put the effort into texting me after I text, you can go back down under where you came from and fuck off. I trust Will the most in this tribe. I've worked on him the most and I think he truly believes I'm a nice guy that poor soul. Lindsey, she's given me every reason to trust her for now. Genie she seems nice and I take her at her word about wanting me to stay just something about Ricard is throwing me for a loop and I won't fully trust him until he shows his loyalty on paper. Dom and Jacob have burned their bridges with me after they came after me. If they really thought they could say my name and think the word wouldn't get back to me they're bigger idiots than I first predicted. Also, Rachel man she's a confusing one, she outright admits she sees Jay/Dom/Jacob as a trio yet doesn't want to do anything about it. In fact, she was even content with voting me out according to Lindsey, Rachel has made no effort to build something to take out who she sees as a big threat, she's a weak scared player and I have zero respect for her until she steps up to the plate.
James Zinkand liked this

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Bradley wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:49:53 am Jay hasn't responded to my last message and I ain't gonna text him again unless it's necessary, there's something called common courtesy you ding dong, I text, then you text, and then I text again. I'm not going to chase you into having a conversation. I'm here if you want to talk but if you're not going to put the effort into texting me after I text, you can go back down under where you came from and fuck off.

Double-texting is a bitch to do

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts