--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom
Alright so I'm the vote today, kinda expected after last tribal. I got 2 votes so that's usually a sign. Luckily my relationship building with Will and Lindsey might just save my ass tonight. They really want to save me and Dom/Jacob/Jay really seem to want me out. The problem is I'm actually likable and people want me to stay in the game while these dumbasses don't know the first thing about building a solid foundation for a blossoming partnership. My fate is in Will's, Lindeys', Ricard's, and Genie's hands. My talks of building an alliance with these folks haven't been as strong as I wanted it to be but just getting my foot in the door seems to be doing wonders for me right now. The vote is for Dom and I can't argue against that, whatever keeps me safe. It really comes down to Ricard will Genie and Will convince him to vote Dom? We shall see. By the way, even if I do go out today I'm really impressed with my ability to build bonds without playing hard strategically. Maybe my social game isn't terrible after all. If this move works I'm just in the driver seat in another major alliance nothing new to see here just me being amazing. Dom's fatal flaw in this game is thinking he could actually outplay me.

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts