--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
I'm super happy that we swapped that Zakros tribe was hurting my brain. I never met such a dysfunctional tribe it's kind of insane. I just wanted to go with the flow of this vote but it turned out there was a fucking tsunami about to hit me. Now I was obviously not in a position of power after the last vote. I got blindsided somewhat but it was reasonable on Steph's part going after James and Morgan they were gunning for her after all. So I played nice with everyone trying to lay low and was expecting someone to give me a vote but that never happened. Taylor and Jessica threw out Bret but they didn't come to me and say vote Bret so why the fuck would I vote for someone when they're not even putting in the effort to talk to me about it. Usually, a sign that it's not a real vote. One person did end up voting who that is I don't know maybe Jessica because I'm pretty certain Morgan put Jess' name down, but I have to speculate it that's the problem I shouldn't have to. I should know who is aligned with who and know where the votes will be going to a certain degree but everything is put together last second and it's quite embarrassing as a viewer. Nobody comes to me with a solid answer it's all I heard this but it can also be this. I just want a simple clear-cut answer but never got it. That should worry any player. So this swap was a blessing. However, I'm with Jay again and I don't trust him for a second. I told everyone about his idol play and I want everyone to know that he's a gamer. Jacob, however, seems to have had a liking to him since he felt safer with Jay than he ever did with Lato, which again is fair he was at the bottom and I did what I could to comfort him but couldn't do much. I have noticed a potential ideology I can maybe create. There seem to be a couple of players that were at the bottom of their tribe. So I think making an alliance with those players would be best. Make them feel safe in a big alliance as they mindlessly follow my lead it could work. Ricard is a person that has spoken about being at the bottom. He likes Lindsey and I don't mind her so far. Will another man that was at the bottom from what he says. The problem is they all know each other and if Ricard and Will and Linsey were at the bottom of their tribe together then I could be the odd man out of that alliance if it comes down to it and we for far. So far just talking to people feeling everyone out so far everyone is way more likable than my last tribe. So I think building an alliance with a solid group shouldn't be too hard, hopefully.

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts