--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and that's exactly what happened to James. So big brain James decides to switch the vote to Steph last second before tribal basically. We had the easy vote off with Jessica someone who never people had a problem voting out to switching it to an ally that was down with your vote. Now not only did he try to keep this secret from his alliance member Bret and is what made him flip how James was purposely hiding this vote from Bret but he basically told everyone except him the fucking plan. Jay knew about it, Taylor knew about fucking everyone knew about it, and he didn't think this info was going to slip into Steph's hands? The person he proclaimed a game bot. What a stupid decision by James and this isn't even covering how the move made no fucking sense, Steph was on our side until you went after her you fucking dumbass. So Jay plays the idol on her and they split the votes, Morgan and James. I outright told James and Morgan I wasn't voting Steph and they still tried voting her out. So we could've flushed an idol as well if Morgan and James used common sense the last minutes of tribal. However they expect dumb players to make smart moves and they paid the price for it, the only problem is this hurts my game too. How come I always get hurt in this game for stupid players' actions? CeCe, Wendell, James, Morgan it's always the same shit if I'm not there to babysit everyone's asses they fuck over my game. Steph didn't tell me the plan either which is not a good sign, nobody did. Now Steph blamed there not being enough time to tell me the plan, Brett's reason was flipping was how secretive James was being with him which I'm sure Jay hammered into Brett. Jay's idol play is smart in the short term for him. He gains extreme trust with Steph and is back in the driver's seat in his tribe potentially, but long term I don't see Steph sticking with him that long he's a big threat, and right now he might be defenseless if people realize how big of a threat he is. Morgan is pretty dead in the water she followed James from the start and now will follow him out this game as well, so poetic. Where I stand in this game is now unclear not in a power alliance that's for sure, James fucked that up for me because he was blinded by revenge even if he doesn't admit it. I know he wanted out Steph just because Dom said she wanted James gone at the merge, such a childish way to handle the game. He deserved to leave this game he played like an immature child. Taylor and Jessica suggested an alliance to Morgan, how real this alliance is I don't know Taylor did just help vote out James and probably wrote Morgan's name down on the first vote. Seems like a lot of players trying to make big moves not caring if it actually benefits them in any way. Feels like I'm playing with amateurs that think they're playing great unbelievable games but in reality, it's all so messy and meaningless. Jay suggested by name and Steph said no to it, I don't know if that's true for sure but it's believable and if I would've gone home it would've been completely out of my control. Just a ridiculous messy situation.
James liked this

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts