--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
Ah Jesus Christ I had a hard enough time getting along with the last 12 of these pathetic people now I have to deal with 12 more losers. First impressions of the twist I like it was a viewer, but as a player, I want to scream in agony. 23 more players I have to go through to win this game now, which I will do just don't like my plate being full at the moment but since we're already here might as well embrace it. At least I'll be able to claim I outplayed 39 players in one game. I seem to be in a good position in my tribe. It's Me, James, Morgan, Steph, and Bret against Jay's dork squad. Steph actually idoled out Ken which I had as my least likely scenario she's a beast, a really good player and without a doubt a dangerous player. Good thing I have her by my side, always want to have strong players trust me so I can always have the ability to backstab them later in the game. I was so excited for a merge where the real fun begins and now we're back to the beginning of the game. It's good to have Steph back I gotta keep building with her she's gonna be key for my game going forward for sure. I thought we were in the round of 16 of Wimbledon halfway into the tournament but turns out we were just in the qualifying rounds and we are officially just now heading into the first round of Wimbledon, how's that for a sick tennis metaphor. That deserves at least $25 bucks in my bank account for spitting out gold this flawlessly. 
Michael Snow, Cochran, Hope Driskill and 1 others liked this

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts