--15th Place - Voted out 7-1--
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day, or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote/comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of the Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked-in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Bradley
My prevote is for Jess, my tribals always have to be messy it's crazy

Bradley

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Bradley
All these idiots had to do is vote Jess now Morgan or James are going home, wow. Should I vote? It doesn't matter what I decide I have no control so I'll go with no vote since it's an option. Or maybe I should just vote James for being greedy and beating himself. Yeah fuck it my vote is for James I'm sure he's the person to go

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I might be going home tonight, my busy schedule has really caught up to me lol. My vote is for Morgan just because It's me or her I'm pretty sure even if others say it's up in the air, we all know it's not.

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
I am changing my vote to Jess fuck it lol

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
My vote is for Brad not Bradley please don't confuse them lol

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
My prevote is for Dom gotta do it early because a storm is kinda screwing me over right now

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
My prevote is for Dom I voted once and it didn't go through I hope this on works 

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
The moment of truth has come, my vote is for Dom whatever happens I will be excited by the result

Bradley

• Loser
By Bradley
My vote is currently for Jacob just another day of me on the verge of going home oh well.

Bradley

• Loser