By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] you've got heat on you apparently but we've got the numbers so we should be okay, don't need to whisper back if u don't want [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07:16 pm Taylor- What's it going to take for your tribe to win a challenge? Do you think it's possible? 
Michael, it was just one challenge! I definitely think we have what it takes to win a challenge. We stutterstepped out of the gates tonight, but after that we had a really good rhythm. Give us 1 more shot!
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jessica
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:06:03 pm Jessica- How do you feel about your tribemates? How would you describe your journey the game so far? 
I always like every person that I've talked to. I just tend to take the game a bit too emotionally. Rookie mistake! This has been an amazing experience and I'm happy that I've had the chance to play.

Jessica

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Taylor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:08:38 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07:16 pm Taylor- What's it going to take for your tribe to win a challenge? Do you think it's possible? 
Michael, it was just one challenge! I definitely think we have what it takes to win a challenge. We stutterstepped out of the gates tonight, but after that we had a really good rhythm. Give us 1 more shot!
You've only got one shot.

arms are heavy. 

mom's spaghetti. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jay
Whisper to Stephanie: [whisper=3207|8,13,11] Apparently they were going for Bret, just before tribal. Bradley wanted Jess, but then they were voting Bret out of nowhere. Confusion, anyway. We still have numbers. [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:09:04 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:06:03 pm Jessica- How do you feel about your tribemates? How would you describe your journey the game so far? 
I always like every person that I've talked to. I just tend to take the game a bit too emotionally. Rookie mistake! This has been an amazing experience and I'm happy that I've had the chance to play.
Stranded is a huge learning experience for a lot of people, have you learned anything about yourself or others so far?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:10:11 pm

arms are heavy. 

mom's spaghetti. 
I disliked that. 
Jessica, Taylor liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Stephanie wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07:18 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04:48 pm Stephanie- So, about last night. You were saved by an idol (how original.) tell me about how you felt through that whole tribal council, has anything changed because of it? 
I was silent the beginning of tribal because I was so nervous. It felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.  I thought I could trust a few certain people but that was obviously not the case 
How do you feel about your situation now?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Loveita Adams" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:10:52 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:10:11 pm

arms are heavy. 

mom's spaghetti. 
I disliked that. 
Lived in (the suburbs of) Detroit. It's in my blood, no apologies here. 

Michael Snow

• Host
By Jay
Whisper to Morgan: [whisper=3206|8,13,11] I've tried to shift it off you but it's not working, have you got any names or numbers that you can use? [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
By Stephanie
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:11:41 pm
Stephanie wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07:18 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04:48 pm Stephanie- So, about last night. You were saved by an idol (how original.) tell me about how you felt through that whole tribal council, has anything changed because of it? 
I was silent the beginning of tribal because I was so nervous. It felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.  I thought I could trust a few certain people but that was obviously not the case 
How do you feel about your situation now?
Oh I’m nervous. I’ve always been nervous. There hasn’t been a day in this game where I felt comfortable at all 😂

Stephanie

• Loser
By Michael Snow
Bret wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07:49 pm I honestly don't know what the whispering is about so I think I am in the loop. But, I only know so much.
Do you think you had a lot of say or influence in this vote? Or are you just along for the ride?

Michael Snow

• Host
By Morgan
Whisper to Jay: [whisper=3192|8,13,11] I mean Brett and Taylor said they wouldn't vote for me. Brett suggested Jessica to me as well. I would be indebted to you if we could get someone else out. Please Jay! [/whisper]

Morgan

• Loser
By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] According to Tay it was Morgan, Jess, Brad voting for you, earlier Brad wanted Jess but now it switched to you apparently? Idk it came to me really late before tribal [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury