By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Stephanie- So, about last night. You were saved by an idol (how original.) tell me about how you felt through that whole tribal council, has anything changed because of it? 
Jay liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jay
Whisper to Jessica: [whisper=3191|8,13,11] Me and Taylor are gonna vote Morgan, you don't have to go along if you don't want, just letting you know that's our plan <3, don't have to whisper back if you don't want [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:05:25 pm Jay- Last night was pretty crazy! Do you have anything up your sleeve tonight as well? 
Michael it was! It was indeed! I loved the show, honestly. I don't have anything up my sleeve tonight, it's pretty cut and dry for me this time.

Jay

• Jury
By Stephanie
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04:48 pm Stephanie- So, about last night. You were saved by an idol (how original.) tell me about how you felt through that whole tribal council, has anything changed because of it? 
I was silent the beginning of tribal because I was so nervous. It felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.  I thought I could trust a few certain people but that was obviously not the case 

Stephanie

• Loser
By Bret
I honestly don't know what the whispering is about so I think I am in the loop. But, I only know so much.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe