By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
This will begin at 8:30c/9:30e.

I will shut off messages as always, but for the first time, I will turn them on a few minutes afterward. You are still not permitted to speak during Tribal Council, but I'd like to give the other two tribes the opportunity to message during this time. You will be given the same courtesy during Crete's Tribal Council, you'll notice them shut off for a minute or two and then turn back on. The shut-off will just be a temporary warning to let you know that it's time to stop messaging.

Please like this message if you have read and understand :)
Rodney, Lindsey, Hali and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Hali
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:34:03 pm Hali, how have you been adjusting to this new phase of the game? 
It was a lot of catching up about what was happening on the other tribe after the swap, and then refiguring out my place in this new tribe. It was hard at first but after the shock factor went down it's gotten better!

Hali

• Loser
By Will
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:34:49 pm Will, with 24 players left in the game, does that change your strategy for tonight?
After a swap from Hell and then thinking a merge .... I was already thinking dynamics and this adds soo many more layers to the game

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:35:06 pm Lindsey, does the knowledge of 24 players in this game change the strategy tonight?
I feel like the strategy is constantly changing because of twists or new phases in the game. Nothing is ever constant.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:35:46 pm Open ended question for anyone who'd like to take it: Does anyone think this "merge" has given them new hope in the game?
This MERGE definitely gives me and Lindsey new hope 😆 
Lindsey liked this

Will

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ricard, I've been hanging out in Crete for most of the time. 

Tell me about these people and how you feel about them. How do you think the dynamic with your previous relationships has changed due to this twist, if at all

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ricard
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:35:46 pm Open ended question for anyone who'd like to take it: Does anyone think this "merge" has given them new hope in the game?
I think with any twist, you have to look at it as a new start to the game. If you're holding on to old baggage, that's never going to help you. This game is only going to get harder from here on out (as we learned the hard way last night)... I just hope there's not another two games of 20 that merged into one giant game of 24 that's waiting for us to merge again down the road. There's no Mediterranean Sea out there, right?

Ricard

• Jury
By Ricard
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:40:30 pm Ricard, I've been hanging out in Crete for most of the time. 

Tell me about these people and how you feel about them. How do you think the dynamic with your previous relationships has changed due to this twist, if at all
You missed out on a party on Rhodes!

It's wild because even though this is a new game - I've been on a tribe with most of these people already, so it's kind of like reuniting with old friends in a way? The sad part is that I like everyone here and we didn't even get a chance to compete for immunity before we have to vote someone out. So thanks for that.

Ricard

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Ricard wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:42:42 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:40:30 pm Ricard, I've been hanging out in Crete for most of the time. 

You missed out on a party on Rhodes!

It's wild because even though this is a new game - I've been on a tribe with most of these people already, so it's kind of like reuniting with old friends in a way? The sad part is that I like everyone here and we didn't even get a chance to compete for immunity before we have to vote someone out. So thanks for that.
You're welcome. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Shirin
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:42:52 pm Shirin, What is most important for you regarding this vote? Do you need strength? Loyalty? Something else? 
I think it's a combination of both. We don't want to lose competitions but you also wanna have people you trust around you. 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe