By James
Looks like Team Jay vs everyone else is in full force as expected. I want to say I'm shocked the idol was played but I'm really not. Bret, I wanted to keep you for last to talk to, not out of mistrust but due to the fact that I wanted to be sure I WAS THE ONE to talk to you and not anyone else. It wasn't meant to keep you out of the loop. I just wanted to triple ensure you were good with the plan.

For everyone else, don't let Jay kick all your butts. If I fit in your game, I would love to work with you and make sure this war ends the right way. This is your chance to make some big moves and honestly, if you want to lead the war I'll be by your side. I hate the "leader" label so someone else can wear the hat. Just don't let people that have been caught in so many lies it isn't even funny let run this game. 

I hate that I'm pitched against Morgan but it is what it is, please vote with strategy regardless of what that might be! I'm ready to do anything to stay and I'm ready to do anything to ensure the desired outcome I'm sure most of you are hoping for.
Jessica, Bret liked this

James

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By James
Wow Exposed IM's. We getting really messy huh? I hope my honesty has come through for some of you and realize where my head is at now. Don't let people that flip flop more than an actual flip flop dictate the outcome!

James

• Loser
By James
Bret wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:38:36 pm I understand, it just felt a lil off to me
Don't know If you're talking to me but I didn't tell others "I would talk to you last" because I didn't want them going to you at all. I saw how fast info spread (steph knew about the group chat before I even told her because you told her) and I wanted to make sure you heard straight from the source to prevent a game of telephone since you were the crucial vote.
Bret liked this

James

• Loser