By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
This will begin at 8c/9e.

I will shut off messages as always, but for the first time, I will turn them on a few minutes afterward. You are still not permitted to speak during Tribal Council, but I'd like to give the other two tribes the opportunity to message during this time. You will be given the same courtesy during Rhodes' Tribal Council. The shut-off will just be a temporary warning to let you know that it's time to stop messaging.

Please like this message if you have read and understand :)
Taylor, James, Stephanie and 4 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By James
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:52:34 pm This will begin at 8c/9e.

I will shut off messages as always, but for the first time, I will turn them on a few minutes afterward. You are still not permitted to speak during Tribal Council, but I'd like to give the other two tribes the opportunity to message during this time. You will be given the same courtesy during Rhodes' Tribal Council. The shut-off will just be a temporary warning to let you know that it's time to stop messaging.

Whispers are still good?

James

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
James wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:01:10 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:52:34 pm This will begin at 8c/9e.

Whispers are still good?
Whispers are good.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By James
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:00:47 pm Welcome to your first Tribal Council as a merged Crete tribe.

James, how has it been with the two tribes coming together?
It's been great! I finally get to meet the rest of the people from Crete (the superior cast of course) and it was great just chatting away with everyone!

James

• Loser
By James
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] I'm just not sure we can trust her longterm and the damage will be done now if we decide to flip back to the original plan. I mistook how you would take the news and I apologize (which is weird because I shouldn't be mad that you're still taking it well lol). I don't think I have a choice with who I go for tonight.  [/whisper]
Bret liked this

James

• Loser
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:04:47 pm Bret, are old tribal lines playing a key role tonight?
Why yes, they are. It has been quite interesting because I got to meet all of these people except for Stephanie. That made it very hard for me when we came back because I had to keep the mindsets of my old Zakros and Zakdos. I also see a lot of people with tribe members they have been around with for a while.
James liked this

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By James
Whisper to Jay: [whisper=3192|8,13,11] At this point I don't think so but we have the numbers still. He said he's willing to flip as well which is surprising. I thought he would get mad. Regardless if everyone votes as planned, we should be set. [/whisper]

James

• Loser
By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] 'confirming that it's jess' also your whisper didn't work [/whisper]
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By James
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] you messed up your whisper. Jay is good. We talk after TC okay? I want to come clean and explain everything from my POV, I feel like you deserve it. [/whisper]
Bret liked this

James

• Loser