Goodnight, Sweet Prince
By Loveita Adams
Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
I could write an essay or two about your journey in this game (and I'm sure we will all be talking about it together in the discord server!), but you are probably THE most talked about player out of the 40 this season - for good and worse hah. I have loved your dedication to this game SO much and know that in a "normal" season you'd 100% be on this jury. 

Thanks for all the entertainment, and come reunite with some of your fellow Lato players in the discord server <3 
Domenick liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Dom, you have been a star of the season. So much has revolved around you and your choices. You're a complex character and never afraid to let out how you feel. I'm so conflicted to see you here. :( 
Domenick liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Definitely a huge character this season, one of the best confessionalists, and very central to a lot of the season. Tragedy struck again, come to the lurker server now
Domenick liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Domenick
Thanks all for the kind words. It was a fun ride. My main goals were to entertain everyone and then to make some lasting friendships out of this. Sounds like #1 was accomplished and I hope the bonds I enjoyed on a personal level with people accomplish #2.

No regrets though from a gameplay standpoint. I was loyal and kept my word when I gave it and both of those were important to me. I had fun Thank you all :)
Susie Smith liked this

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts