Goodnight, Sweet Prince
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Group
Ugh. So not happy to see you here. I think you had a lot of potential taken away by other people defining your game, but you were always working your own stuff! Respect! Come join us in the discord server and continue watching along!!!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Group
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
That was so sad to see! Dom's whisper to you at the challenge was the nail in the coffin for you. 

I hope you had an amazing time! You have a strong set of ORG skills!

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Morgan
DUDE that was what I was worried about!!! So did that drastically affect peoples decision making skills?
Dom's message was so cute though it made me tear up but I also thought I mightve been fucked by that. Oh well.
James, Domenick liked this

Morgan

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean Kowalski
Posts Group Group Group Group
"Drastic" isn't the right word, I don't think it was the MAIN reason. But it did raise awareness to your name.

Sucks you're here thoughh! Come hang out in the lurker server and make fun of these bitches who voted you out

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By James
MORGAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( 

PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD! WE HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!!!!! 

James

• Loser
By Catalie
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
That was a joke, I don't understand why people in this game aren't saying "Bye" or "Sorry, see you later" or anything to people who leave, it's strange.

Sad about how that all went down, you deserved better for sure. Also, make your way to Discord asap or James is gonna explode. ty
James, Domenick liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By James
Catalie wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:50:06 pm That was a joke, I don't understand why people in this game aren't saying "Bye" or "Sorry, see you later" or anything to people who leave, it's strange.

Sad about how that all went down, you deserved better for sure. Also, make your way to Discord asap or James is gonna explode. ty
Thank you. I will explode LOL 

James

• Loser