By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, Taylor, Tyler, Ricard, Rachel, Will, Lindsey, Jacob, and Jay voted out at the last Tribal Council. 

You cannot address the jury, but they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 9:15:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Wendell is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Wendell, you're immune, guaranteed a spot in the final 3... but everyone else is vulnerable. Have you been approached about the vote, who do you think should be voted out?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:02:34 pm Wendell, you're immune, guaranteed a spot in the final 3... but everyone else is vulnerable. Have you been approached about the vote, who do you think should be voted out?
Yes I've been talking about it with people and unfortunately with having this necklace, I also have the power to break a deal I made for a long time. Shirin, Bret, and Erika are all amazing people and players, and I couldn't be here without them, so it's heart-breaking to have to take it away from one of them, but someone needs to go, and this far into the game- I need to think about myself first. This was a hard decision and I think it comes down to brain vs. heart
Bret liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:06:15 pm Bret, Erika, Shirin: Would any of you like to make a plea for tonight? time is running out
Not much I can say.  I made it open to what I’m doing tonight so hopefully they stay true to me. 🤷‍♀️ 

Erika

• Jury
By Bret
Michael Snow" wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:06:15 pm Bret, Erika, Shirin: Would any of you like to make a plea for tonight? time is running out
agreed, i feel like things are kinda set in stone now

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Erika
Brain vs Heart is definitely has been a theme this season and playing with my heart is one of the reasons Wendell is still here.  😉 But anyway, I’m respect people who play with their brain too.  If I’m going out it’ll be going out swinging I know that but I’m sticking to what I said I’m doing tonight.  
Bret, Wendell liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Shirin
I don't think anything can be said at this point to change anyone's minds. Whatever happens tonight I have had a blast playing with Erika, Wendell and Bret 💙
Bret, Wendell liked this

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe