By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, Taylor, Tyler, Ricard, Rachel, Will, Lindsey, and Jacob voted out a few moments ago. 

You cannot address the jury, but they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 9:45:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Bret is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:33:06 pm Wendell, how have things changed since ...⌚️ ...30 minutes ago
I think with this small of a tribe, immunity wins can change everything. You have to adapt and it has to be quickly. You just need to have Plan A, B, C and D ready all the time. So far Plan A seems to go just fine, lets hope it continues this way after the votes are read too

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35:13 pm Bret, why are Wendell and Jay wishing eachother luck. Is it just between those two tonight?
That'd be correct, yeah. Given we're both seen as the two biggest jury threats left in the game, one of us has to be taken out tonight. Would point out Wendell's chances based on the In Crown challenge are slightly higher than mine if it means anything :)

Jay

• Jury
By Shirin
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35:44 pm Shirin, has it been discussed that the losing game's last standing tribe member will win $100?
It honestly hasn't been discussed (not with me at least). I didn't start this game for that so I'm not letting that dictate any if my game decisions 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35:13 pm Bret, why are Wendell and Jay wishing eachother luck. Is it just between those two tonight?
I think it is just a matter of respect at this point in the game. Obviously in this game you never know, but to me it appears to be a friendship made for outside the game. The time I have been here I have realized how hard it is to play this game. I didn't think it would be, but gotta give respect to anybody taking time out of their lives. I am happy to see the maturity in players here
Jay liked this

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe