By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:36:47 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35:13 pm Bret, why are Wendell and Jay wishing eachother luck. Is it just between those two tonight?
That'd be correct, yeah. Given we're both seen as the two biggest jury threats left in the game, one of us has to be taken out tonight. Would point out Wendell's chances based on the In Crown challenge are slightly higher than mine if it means anything :)
is that an oversight on your parts to leave yourselves vulnerable at this juncture? If it's a final 3... that's 2 opportunities to get rid of the big threats

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Shirin
Whisper to Erika: [whisper=3220|8,13,11] I think I'm going with Jay. I think we can convince Wendell to vote with us next round.  [/whisper]

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35:13 pm Bret, why are Wendell and Jay wishing eachother luck. Is it just between those two tonight?
That'd be correct, yeah. Given we're both seen as the two biggest jury threats left in the game, one of us has to be taken out tonight. Would point out Wendell's chances based on the In Crown challenge are slightly higher than mine if it means anything :)
I think Jay has played a flawless game so far. No one on that jury dislikes him, while I flip flopped and pissed some people off. Not to say my game is bad but I think with his better challenge abilities and him being the jury favorite its a no brainer for me, and I hope my other tribemates can see that. I genuinely believe the chances against me are better at the end

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:38:03 pm
is that an oversight on your parts to leave yourselves vulnerable at this juncture? If it's a final 3... that's 2 opportunities to get rid of the big threats
That's what I told Wendell at the final 7, voting Lindsey out was a strategic misstep, because she shielded us for further votes, whereas now, we're left as bare targets. Hence the comment "Shouldn't have flipped" when I voted for him that night.
Lindsey liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Wendell wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:39:26 pm
I think Jay has played a flawless game so far. No one on that jury dislikes him, while I flip flopped and pissed some people off. Not to say my game is bad but I think with his better challenge abilities and him being the jury favorite its a no brainer for me, and I hope my other tribemates can see that. I genuinely believe the chances against me are better at the end
Look at my voting record compared to yours, to be fair. You can argue that pice much better 

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] tell erika who ur voting pls I don't want her to freak [/whisper]
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Whisper to Erika: [whisper=3220|8,13,11] Bret told me he was voting wendell before tribal and he wasn't lying [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
By Bret
Whisper to Erika: [whisper=3220|8,13,11] can i whisper to you finally? omg jay wants me to tell you to vote wendell [/whisper]

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe