By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, Taylor, Tyler, Ricard, Rachel, Will, and Lindseyvoted out at the last Tribal Council. 

You cannot address the jury, but they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 8:55:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Jay is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] I'd appreciate you playing the idol on me, but I'll get it if you play it on yourself, hopefully shirin will go to rocks for me :/[/whisper]
Bret liked this

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Whisper to Jay: [whisper=3192|8,13,11] I doubt it, I say lets just stay on Jacob, this vote is messy and Im nervous cuz I think he's voting me so I don't want it messed up[/whisper]

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Erika
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:45:31 pm Erika, has there been discussion surrounding Bret's Public Idol. This is the last Council it can be played.
Yes, there has Jeff.  Just to be brutally honest.

Erika

• Jury
By Jacob
Considering my name was thrown out the last 2 tribals, yes I'm concerned. I just have to hope the people I trust, trust me.

Jacob

• Jury