By Jacob
I've said all I need to say.

Jay is throwing anything against the wall to see if it will stick

Bret Shirin and Wendell know the player I am. They know I don't talk with you 3. These lies are pathetic, and honestly stupid you made them up in the first place.

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Bret
Whisper to Wendell: [whisper=3208|8,13,11] ayo is everything still the same? im cool with you i swear! [/whisper]

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jacob
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] dont listen to that bullshit, you know i hate lindsey. im with you all the way. [/whisper]

Jacob

• Jury
By Bret
Whisper to Jacob: [whisper=3202|8,13,11] im not i just am scared about wendell rn do you know whats happening? [/whisper]

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jacob
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] they're trying to get u to flip dont fkn do it we have 4 solid on lindsey [/whisper]

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:18:48 pm I've said all I need to say.

Bret Shirin and Wendell know the player I am. They know I don't talk with you 3. These lies are pathetic, and honestly stupid you made them up in the first place.
Please stop bringing me up Jacob.  Guess what, you might not talk to me, but rest assured, Shirin, Bret and Wendell and I talk consistently, even if it’s not about the game.  You win two immunities and think you’re hot shit when you’ve been one of the most irrelevant minions I’ve ever seen in one of these games.
Jay, Lindsey liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Jacob
Erika wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:24:30 pm

Please stop bringing me up Jacob.  Guess what, you might not talk to me, but rest assured, Shirin, Bret and Wendell and I talk consistently, even if it’s not about the game.  You win two immunities and think you’re hot shit when you’ve been one of the most irrelevant minions I’ve ever seen in one of these games.
I mean I didn't say your name.
James liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Whisper to Wendell: [whisper=3208|8,13,11] k voted Lindsey.  But fuck there suspicious at me whispering you.[/whisper]

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:25:48 pm
Erika wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:24:30 pm

I mean I didn't say your name.
You implied it.  Bragging about not talking to 3 people in the F7 is not something you should be proud of.
Lindsey, Jay liked this

Erika

• Jury