By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06:24 pm Everyone's so quiet tonight compared to the mad scramble after the tie vote. Everyone exhausted?
I think we're getting to that stage Jeff. I think also we already came in here with a pretty set idea of what we want to happen.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06:24 pm Everyone's so quiet tonight compared to the mad scramble after the tie vote. Everyone exhausted?
Nah, I think everyone just knows where the votes are headed tonight, lol. I'm being targeted again and more than likely headed out. My vote is going in for Wendell tho, I've already made that pretty clear to a few people. Him and Jacob are a pair and gonna coast to the end. He's also sitting pretty and has a good social game so nobody is planning to vote him out tonight.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:07:41 pm
I think we're getting to that stage Jeff. I think also we already came in here with a pretty set idea of what we want to happen.
What do you want to see happen?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:08:19 pm
Nah, I think everyone just knows where the votes are headed tonight, lol. I'm being targeted again and more than likely headed out. My vote is going in for Wendell tho, I've already made that pretty clear to a few people. Him and Jacob are a pair and gonna coast to the end. He's also sitting pretty and has a good social game so nobody is planning to vote him out tonight.
Rolls eyes, he literally flipped on me and didn't tell me about it. we're so close

Jacob

• Jury
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:08:19 pm
Jay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:07:41 pm
What do you want to see happen?
I want a vote to happen that'll keep me on the front foot rather than a dead man walking Michael. Plain and simple.

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09:25 pm
Rolls eyes, he literally flipped on me and didn't tell me about it. we're so close
You're easy to flip on cause you don't talk game to anyone.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Wendell
Whisper to Erika: [whisper=3220|8,13,11] Okay sorry that was just a test cuz it glitches. Im not sure if he plays it but these whispers def gonna make him nervous. Are you voting Lindsey?[/whisper]

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jacob
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:10:00 pm
i dont talk game to you.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
If I tell erika, jay, or lindsey anything, they will leak it. That was Will's downfall

Even if I don't tell them anything, they'll make shit up.
Will liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:10:51 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:10:00 pm
i dont talk game to you.
That's no way to ask for a jury vote.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12:09 pm If I tell erika, jay, or lindsey anything, they will leak it. That was Will's downfall

Even if I don't tell them anything, they'll make shit up.
Then what was the plan you made last night to flush Bret's idol tonight about? Doesn't seem like making shit up to me.

Jay

• Jury