By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12:13 pm Whisper to Stephanie:
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

So wendell, what's the double whisper to erika for? is she not returning your calls?
Theres a glitch when you choose to whisper to Erika it wants to whisper it to Brad. I almost told Brad that he looks good tonight. Had to test it first 😌

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
I'm gonna take this moment to tell you guys all about the Scooby-Doo Reveal.

There comes a point in every season where we tell this tale, now you guys can join the official club. It harkens all the way back to season 3 of Stranded where our legendary winner, Courtney, once coined it. Players often think they can make it all the way to the final 3 without playing very hard and explain their way to the win. Much like the villains in Scooby-Doo, they will rip off the mask and reveal that it was really them the entire game that was pulling the strings! The problem with this is that if the jury can't see it... it's very hard to convince them it happened. All to often players rely on explaining their way to the win. 

Lindsey, are there players here that are relying on a Scooby-Doo Reveal to hopefully win in the end?
Will, James, Tyler and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jacob
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

why would i try to flush bret's idol lmao

i mean good on you for making shit up

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12:09 pm If I tell erika, jay, or lindsey anything, they will leak it. That was Will's downfall

Even if I don't tell them anything, they'll make shit up.
Don’t put my name in this asshole, I haven’t made anything up.  You’re too bland and generic for me to have a conversation with anyway. 

Erika

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:13:52 pm I don't trust you. Like how am i supposed to give you info, when I know your going to tell everyone.
You also told me you don't trust Bret or Wendell after they flipped on you last tribal. Hm.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:14:35 pm WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

why would i try to flush bret's idol lmao

i mean good on you for making shit up
Seems pretty logical to me. 

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Dude, like you are losing my respect here.

I get your trying to stay in the game, but these lies are fkn enough.

I literally told bret at tribal, I'm fine with him flipping. I didn't care if any of those 3 flipped. Will sunk his own game. I've moved on.
Bret liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:14:33 pm I'm gonna take this moment to tell you guys all about the Scooby-Doo Reveal.

There comes a point in every season where we tell this tale, now you guys can join the official club. It harkens all the way back to season 3 of Stranded where our legendary winner, Courtney, once coined it. Players often think they can make it all the way to the final 3 without playing very hard and explain their way to the win. Much like the villains in Scooby-Doo, they will rip off the mask and reveal that it was really them the entire game that was pulling the strings! The problem with this is that if the jury can't see it... it's very hard to convince them it happened. All to often players rely on explaining their way to the win. 

Lindsey, are there players here that are relying on a Scooby-Doo Reveal to hopefully win in the end?
Jacob, Bret, Shirin, and to an extent Wendell (aka leader of the goats). Good strategy. He will get my vote at the end if he's there with any combo of you all.
Will liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:16:20 pm Dude, like you are losing my respect here.

I get your trying to stay in the game, but these lies are fkn enough.

I literally told bret at tribal, I'm fine with him flipping. I didn't care if any of those 3 flipped. Will sunk his own game. I've moved on.
Don't know why you're calling them lies when you told me, to my face last night, you don't trust Bret or Wendell. And why do I need your respect. You've already disrespected me enough by fabricating a relationship with me for 2 and a half weeks. 

Jay

• Jury