By Erika
Will wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:18:15 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16:08 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:11:12 pm
Erika, do you feel like you are a lone wolf in the game or do you have people that you trust?
I’m not a lone wolf I’m a lamb 🐑 I could be a sheep.  There’s many of them still in the game probably or I could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.  😈 Anyway, I’m just going to continue playing like I have, I just have to remember there’s only one winner.  Not an alliance or a majority…so play to win or play not to get voted out and shut out in a jury vote.  That’s the way I see it.
I don't understand dumbass comments like these just because people aren't voting hiw you want doesn't mean they didn't come to play and aren't playing YOU just don't know their moves... like my granny says YOU CANT BE IN ON EVERYTHING💯
WTF are you talking about?  I didn’t implicate anyone, it was just a general post.  If you’re talking about me personally I could’ve easily kissed ass and sucked up to the powers that be…did that before and I was miserable so now I’m doing what I want and it feels awesome. 😂 
Lindsey liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Actually I never kissed ass or sucked up I was just trying to make too many people happy.  Those days are over I’m not giving up but I’m not scared to get voted out at all.

Erika

• Jury
By James Zinkand
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:21:35 pm
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20:12 pm
Wendell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:19:27 pm
I think it's the first time I've seen Will spell "you" correctly 🤣🤣
and he spelt it right 3 times in the same sentence :O
hiw
It’s like the rhyme goes, “I before U, except after hiw”
Michael Snow, Jacob, Tyler and 3 others liked this

James Zinkand

• Host
By Will
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:22:16 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16:08 pm
I’m not a lone wolf I’m a lamb 🐑 I could be a sheep.  There’s many of them still in the game probably or I could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.  😈 Anyway, I’m just going to continue playing like I have, I just have to remember there’s only one winner.  Not an alliance or a majority…so play to win or play not to get voted out and shut out in a jury vote.  That’s the way I see it.
I don't understand dumbass comments like these just because people aren't voting hiw you want doesn't mean they didn't come to play and aren't playing YOU just don't know their moves... like my granny says YOU CANT BE IN ON EVERYTHING💯
WTF are you talking about?  I didn’t implicate anyone, it was just a general post.  If you’re talking about me personally I could’ve easily kissed ass and sucked up to the powers that be…did that before and I was miserable so now I’m doing what I want and it feels awesome. 😂 
Exactly what I said.... dumbass statements being made when most of the time you have NO CLUE what is happening in our tribe 🤣🤣 

Will

• Jury
By Erika
Will wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26:28 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:22:16 pm
Exactly what I said.... dumbass statements being made when most of the time you have NO CLUE what is happening in our tribe 🤣🤣 

i sure don’t.  😉 

Erika

• Jury
By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] we can go to rocks and risk you losing your idol or we can work this out now, but we still have a path to the end if will goes here, he has a f3 deal with everybody [/whisper]

Jay

• Jury
By Erika
Anyway, Will has a F3 with me and maybe multiple people.  I’m not changing my vote.  He called Shirin and Bret goats multiple times.  Not changing my vote.

Erika

• Jury
By Wendell
Damage control and explanations later- I am NOT switching my vote Will. I'm sorry, but I don't know how can I be sure you're with me when you have FTC deals with everyone on the tribe. This is a do or die moment and I rather act before I get picked off at 5 or 6

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Erika
My self respect is too much tonight.  This is no longer about the game - I mean, how many F3 deals do you have Will?

Erika

• Jury