By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, Taylor, Tyler, Ricard, and Rachel voted out at the last Tribal Council. 

You cannot address the jury, but they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Jacob is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jacob
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:02:53 pm Jacob, congrats on winning a challenge that didn't have any words involved, just pictures and a few numbers. 

How does it feel to win immunity? 
LMAOOOO
I feel great, its possible I could have left, so top 7 here I come. I can't wait to go to bed after this vote no matter if i go in minority or majority and sleep for 10 hours wake up refreshed tomorrow

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:02:53 pm Jacob, congrats on winning a challenge that didn't have any words involved, just pictures and a few numbers. 

The win might not feel so great after his ride or die gets sent to the jury because of it :unabused:

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:06:54 pm

The win might not feel so great after his ride or die gets sent to the jury because of it :unabused:
rolls eyes. Literally 2 rounds ago people were saying you were my ride or die. You guys need to make up your minds

Jacob

• Jury