By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:11:12 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:08:58 pm I wish I had a ride or die 😞 
Erika, do you feel like you are a lone wolf in the game or do you have people that you trust?
I’m not a lone wolf I’m a lamb 🐑 I could be a sheep.  There’s many of them still in the game probably or I could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.  😈 Anyway, I’m just going to continue playing like I have, I just have to remember there’s only one winner.  Not an alliance or a majority…so play to win or play not to get voted out and shut out in a jury vote.  That’s the way I see it.
Bret liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:13:56 pm Will, where do you think you fit in with all of this mess of a tribe? 
It depends... to some from the outside looking in I'm least liked to others I'm a goat and to some I'm a close ally depends on who's perspective we are going off of

Will

• Jury
By Jay
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16:08 pm
Erika, do you feel like you are a lone wolf in the game or do you have people that you trust?
I’m not a lone wolf I’m a lamb 🐑 I could be a sheep.  There’s many of them still in the game probably or I could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.  😈 Anyway, I’m just going to continue playing like I have, I just have to remember there’s only one winner.  Not an alliance or a majority…so play to win or play not to get voted out and shut out in a jury vote.  That’s the way I see it.
lets just hope we're not lambs to the slaughter 

Jay

• Jury
By Erika
Will wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16:11 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:13:56 pm Will, where do you think you fit in with all of this mess of a tribe? 
It depends... to some from the outside looking in I'm least liked to others I'm a goat and to some I'm a close ally depends on who's perspective we are going off of
I don’t think you’re a goat, I mean you’ve been on the right side of the vote every TC.

Erika

• Jury
By Will
I don't understand dumbass comments like these just because people aren't voting hiw you want doesn't mean they didn't come to play and aren't playing YOU just don't know their moves... like my granny says YOU CANT BE IN ON EVERYTHING💯
Jessica liked this

Will

• Jury
By Jacob
I've sent like 5 drafts and deleted them all lmao. Jay has his opinions and is entitled to them. That's all I can really say. I'm not gonna convince him they're wrong, so I kinda just have to let it be.

Jacob

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Posts Group Group Group Group
Erika wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:17:45 pm
Will wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16:11 pm
I don’t think you’re a goat, I mean you’ve been on the right side of the vote every TC.
Does being on the right side of a vote mean you're not a goat? Is it better to be on the right side of a vote?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Shirin
James Zinkand" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:08:29 pm
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:06:06 pm :eyes:
Shirin, what do you think this post means?  Are keeping track of the jury’s reactions to events?  
I have been trying but I'm not great at reading emojis. I think it meant he was ready for a tribal show lol

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Bret
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:15:11 pm Bret, how do you intend to stand out amongst the rest of these players?
Well, I can't say much Michael, but everybody here is making plans to get to the end somehow. I do hope the relationships I have and am forming will benefit me.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Will wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:18:15 pm
I don't understand dumbass comments like these just because people aren't voting hiw you want doesn't mean they didn't come to play and aren't playing YOU just don't know their moves... like my granny says YOU CANT BE IN ON EVERYTHING💯
I think it's the first time I've seen Will spell "you" correctly 🤣🤣
Jay, James Zinkand liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:18:37 pm Lindsey, you see these people every day, some of them non stop for a month now! Are you finding it harder and harder to vote people out?
I can already predict the answer to this lmao
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:18:37 pm Lindsey, you see these people every day, some of them non stop for a month now! Are you finding it harder and harder to vote people out?
No, they are all targeting me, lol. This TC is just nice because for once I'm not tangled in the drama.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jacob
Wendell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:19:27 pm
and he spelt it right 3 times in the same sentence :O
Will liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20:12 pm
Wendell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:19:27 pm
and he spelt it right 3 times in the same sentence :O
hiw
Lindsey, Jay, James Zinkand liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom