By Jay
Jacob wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:07:12 pm Neutral.

I've had my message cut off before. Let him finish what he was typing. I'm cool with it.
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:08:45 pm Erika, you're in the fifth week of the game now. How are you feeling? Do you think you'll survive it?
I feel completely fine.  If I survived this long, I’m sure I could survive the finish line should I make it there.  

Erika

• Jury
By Rachel
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:08:19 pm Rachel, this is one of the few times you haven't had Immunity at Council... feeling vulnerable tonight?
with the second most votes as 'most likely to leave next' and the number one vote getter having immunity i would say...

absolutely feeling vulnerable tonight dadi probst

Rachel

• Jury
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:12:02 pm Wendell, you were voted most likely to win the game, does that give you any encouragement? 
It's definitely nice to see but I'd rather that coming from the jury and not the players still in the game 😂

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:13:04 pm Will, 

About tonight's vote, are you more of a leader or a follower in the decision making?  Or are you afraid that it might be you?
I mean you never know until the votes are read but I think it's a majority agreement 

Will

• Jury
By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:02:22 pm Lindsey, you and Jay tied in the challenge, do you guys have a pretty good finger on the pulse of what is happening?
I'll answer this cause it involves me. I think it shows some sort of awareness of what's happening around us, but also I feel like everything's always changing, whilst someone has their finger on the pulse one minute, next minute you have no clue what's going on. It's a cycle, but the great players are always adapting to the pulse of the game.
Erika, Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:15:26 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:02:22 pm Lindsey, you and Jay tied in the challenge, do you guys have a pretty good finger on the pulse of what is happening?
I'll answer this cause it involves me. I think it shows some sort of awareness of what's happening around us, but also I feel like everything's always changing, whilst someone has their finger on the pulse one minute, next minute you have no clue what's going on. It's a cycle, but the great players are always adapting to the pulse of the game.
I didn't see he asked me! but well answered.
Jay liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Will wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:14:39 pm

About tonight's vote, are you more of a leader or a follower in the decision making?  Or are you afraid that it might be you?
I mean you never know until the votes are read but I think it's a majority agreement 
wtf is this answer? there was an entire first half you just straight up ignored. 
James Zinkand liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Posts Group Group
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:18:33 pm

wtf is this answer? there was an entire first half you just straight up ignored. 
You never know if you're a leader until the votes are read

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
By Jacob
About tonight's vote, are you more of a leader or a follower in the decision making? 

I think it's a majority agreement 

Or are you afraid that it might be you?

I mean you never know until the votes are read 

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
I loved the answer Jay gave.  One winner, not an alliance, not a majority, not a duo. Only one. Which is why I voted the way I wanted tonight and will continue until my torch is snuffed.  😃 
Jay liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:18:33 pm

Ooo I thought you were giving me options 🤣🤣🥴🥴

Will

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jacob wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:19:35 pm About tonight's vote, are you more of a leader or a follower in the decision making? 

I think it's a majority agreement 

Or are you afraid that it might be you?

I mean you never know until the votes are read 
I'm not listening to someone who is illiterate 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:20:00 pm At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.
looks at bret

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe