By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, Taylor, Tyler, and Ricard voted out at the last Tribal Council. 

You cannot address the jury, but they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Lindsey is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lindsey
Tonight, Lindsey is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

No way, lol.
Wendell liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Whisper to Bret: [whisper=3189|8,13,11] Just need you to trust that we have protection in numbers after this tribal, I have a strong path for us after this vote. [/whisper]

Message cut off before tribal : ))
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Bret
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:05:53 pm Bret, how do you feel about receiving the public idol?
It is a blessing and a curse Dean! I'm excited to potentially use it down the line, but I don't want people to see me with a target on my back

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Lindsey, most likely to be voted out next, most likely to backstab and someone you hope to never speak to after this game is over (tied with Will)... Very popular.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:07:25 pm Lindsey, most likely to be voted out next, most likely to backstab and someone you hope to never speak to after this game is over (tied with Will)... Very popular.
I would expect nothing less :wink: 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Shirin
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:02:50 pm Shirin, you received the title of the biggest final 3 goat. Is that something you'd like to change or are you happy to take that non-threatening role?
I'm okay with it now. I had been a bit inactive prior to this tribal because of my vacation so I get it but it's definitely not a title I'd like to keep for long. 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe