By Will
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:14:35 pm
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12:34 pm A goat, by Lindsey's definition, is someone that voted for her last tribal. (except Erika for some reason)

So we have 6 goats here. I don't know how all 6 of us got here.
ummm... I took out all your partners?
AND I TOOL OUT YIURS PREMERGE GIRL BYE🤣
Mike liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:10:53 pm Bret, how would you describe yourself on the goat-players spectrum?
I probably could be perceived as a goat to some, oh well. But I know I am and have been a stronger player than a goat. Not a single person here knows anybody's plan, if that answers the question.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Shirin
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12:25 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09:47 pm
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09:02 pm
Our tribe is divided in two - the players and the goats. The goats outnumber the players right now. They are the ones who have made this far by playing safe and not making moves. All of them won't be able to fit in the final seats. Someone's gotta make a move.
What makes a "goat" to you? Define it here. Feel comfortable to label any goats tonight?
People going simply by tribal lines or flipping for no reason (Shirin). People who like being told what to do and ask other people to say names instead of making plays for themselves (Jacob). Bret, you are on the bottom of Crete. That is playing it safe to me. You won't be able to win if you don't make a change. Tonight's the night.
Just because you don't know my reason doesn't mean I don't have one. 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By James Zinkand
Bret wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:15:47 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:10:53 pm Bret, how would you describe yourself on the goat-players spectrum?
I probably could be perceived as a goat to some, oh well. But I know I am and have been a stronger player than a goat. Not a single person here knows anybody's plan, if that answers the question.
So how do you plan to get the jury to see your plan?  Just wait until final tribal?  Or do you think the jury knows your plan/gameplay?

James Zinkand

• Host
By Jay
Kimmi Kappenberg" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:16:05 pm
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:14:59 pm zips lips huddles myself in a jacket to not break any more rules
Jackets are also against the rules.
Unless your name's David, then you can wear all the leather jackets you want :)

Jay

• Jury
By Wendell
I feel like Lindsey obviously feels frustrated about her position in the game (which she is the only one responsible for in my opinion). If you're playing hard but you're burning trust and relationships to the point you're getting 10th, are you really playing that great? Calling more than half a tribe goats to try and "help them make a move" isn't that great of a strategy I fear
Jay, Will, Jacob and 2 others liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Lindsey
Wendell wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:18:49 pm I feel like Lindsey obviously feels frustrated about her position in the game (which she is the only one responsible for in my opinion). If you're playing hard but you're burning trust and relationships to the point you're getting 10th, are you really playing that great? Calling more than half a tribe goats to try and "help them make a move" isn't that great of a strategy I fear
I don't regret any of my moves.
Missy Byrd, Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jay
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:19:19 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:17:32 pm Erika, has there been talk about the last remaining player on the losing 'Game' winning $100?
Not really.  At least not to me 😂 
Can confirm, at least, I'm not thinking about it. I don't think any of us came here playing for a runners up trophy. We've all come to win.
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Erika
Anyway, I’m pretty sure my vote doesn’t matter at all.  I voted Shirin because I thought she was ignoring me for no reason and this is payback for her voting for me before 😉 

No hard feelings.
Missy Byrd liked this

Erika

• Jury