By Dean Kowalski
Posts Group Group Group Group
Will wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:06:54 pm
Wendell wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04:55 pm
Will wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:03:29 pm
Jeff who would yiu consider "Lesser Threats"
Will Ive been dying to ask. Is the yiu typo on purpose? 
Yes why be BASIC... Sooooo BORING 🙈🙈
Describe yiur preferences here using emojis

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By James Zinkand
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04:24 pm
Will wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:03:29 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:02:14 pm Rachel, we're at the point in the game where people start looking at who they can beat in the final 3. Often, players take the least threatening to the final 3 with them. The flaw with this being... only 1 person can join the other least threatening players, and it's often the next in line in terms of threat levels.

As someone who has won several Immunities, are you concerned that lesser threats are being kept in as easy wins in the final 3 for someone else?
Jeff who would yiu consider "Lesser Threats"
Can I take this Jeff?
Go on?

James Zinkand

• Host
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:05:18 pm It's all relative to who YOU guys think are the easier people to beat in the final 3. 
Our tribe is divided in two - the players and the goats. The goats outnumber the players right now. They are the ones who have made this far by playing safe and not making moves. All of them won't be able to fit in the final seats. Someone's gotta make a move.

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:07:31 pm
Will wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:06:54 pm
Wendell wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04:55 pm
Will Ive been dying to ask. Is the yiu typo on purpose? 
Yes why be BASIC... Sooooo BORING 🙈🙈
Describe yiur preferences here using emojis
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻🧔🏻👱🏻‍♂️

Will

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Posts Group Group Group Group
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09:02 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:05:18 pm It's all relative to who YOU guys think are the easier people to beat in the final 3. 
Our tribe is divided in two - the players and the goats. The goats outnumber the players right now. They are the ones who have made this far by playing safe and not making moves. All of them won't be able to fit in the final seats. Someone's gotta make a move.
What makes a "goat" to you? Define it here. Feel comfortable to label any goats tonight?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Will
O LORD WHEN YIU DONT PLAY SOMEONES GAME YIUR A GOAT 🐐🐐 BAAHHH
Bret, James, Shirin and 3 others liked this

Will

• Jury
By Jacob
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09:47 pm
What makes a "goat" to you? Define it here. Feel comfortable to label any goats tonight?
I can answer that Dean.

Jacob

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Group Posts
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:10:34 pm
I can answer that Dean.
Feel free to say at anytime

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Will
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:10:34 pm
I can answer that Dean.
Some would say LeBron is a GOAT... ALL ON PERSPECTIVE 🥰

Will

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
There can only really be 2 goats in a final 3. The question is... after you eliminate all the 'players' are you leaving yourself vulnerable as the next obvious boot?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Lindsey
People going simply by tribal lines or flipping for no reason (Shirin). People who like being told what to do and ask other people to say names instead of making plays for themselves (Jacob). Bret, you are on the bottom of Crete. That is playing it safe to me. You won't be able to win if you don't make a change. Tonight's the night.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
I find the idea of black and white 'goats' and 'players' with no in between to be quite silly, to be honest.

On top of that, the idea that if you don't vote a certain way, or with somebody, means you have a lack of gameplay is quite honestly absurd.

Everyone has their own story, their own path, their own decisions. They have to own that, but calling two thirds of the tribe goats is preposterous, in my opinion.

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12:34 pm A goat, by Lindsey's definition, is someone that voted for her last tribal. (except Erika for some reason)

So we have 6 goats here. I don't know how all 6 of us got here.
ummm... I took out all your partners?

Lindsey

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12:34 pm A goat, by Lindsey's definition, is someone that voted for her last tribal. (except Erika for some reason)

So we have 6 goats here. I don't know how all 6 of us got here.
I’m not a goat, I’m a lamb!! 🐑 
Mike, Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Erika

• Jury