By Erika
Let’s cut to the chase here -  unless I’m being completely fooled, and I have been many times, this vote is coming down to Lindsey and Jay who are both just so lovely 🥰 ❤️ 

Tell us why you should stay over the other?

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24:40 pm
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:26 pm lol he's been throwing my name out all day. He was threatened by my move yesterday and I think everyone here is. This is way too predictable.
What's the prediction? 

What can you do to change it?
I'm the one they want out. Plain and simple.

You all know nobody wants to take me to the end. I will always be an easy target to get out. Keep me and I can be your shield. Tyler, you especially. They're coming for ya.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Erika wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:25:25 pm Let’s cut to the chase here -  unless I’m being completely fooled, and I have been many times, this vote is coming down to Lindsey and Jay who are both just so lovely 🥰 ❤️ 

Is your vote up in the air?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Erika
Wendell wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24:45 pm
Jacob wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:23:34 pm jessica blocked rachel and steph lol
And I think Jay at one point too
I thought Jessica blocked Rachel,Stephanie and two other people?

Erika

• Jury
By Ricard
Erika wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:25:25 pm Let’s cut to the chase here -  unless I’m being completely fooled, and I have been many times, this vote is coming down to Lindsey and Jay who are both just so lovely 🥰 ❤️ 

Ricard

• Jury
By Lindsey

Bc someone will always want me out. 

My avatar is hot and I'm funny.
Hali, Wendell liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24:17 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:54 pm Jay, the early part of the merge is all about finding your footing. Do you think you've been able to do that? 
Oh Michael my footing is very slippery right now. But I think now's the time in the game where you start thinking long term about what moves other people are going to be making, and who you want in front of you, or beside you, to stop that from happening. As well as keeping those eyes in the back of ya head for those people looking to stab ya in the back :P
Finish this sentence for me "Stranded is like swimming...." 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jay

Lets keep it straight and to the point why don't we. Time after time after time Lindsey has flip flopped between groups and alliances. All the heat on Tyler, was because of Lindsey, all the heat on Genie, because of Lindsey. Tyler and Shirin both know that after I'm gone that Lindsey is going to go after them, as she has done since the 24-player swap. Ricard, Rachel, Lindsey is a voting block, that needs to be broke apart. Period.
Will, Wendell liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Shirin
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24:52 pm I made linguini with chicken sausage and bell pepper and it is delicious! Rachel can have some, because she competently won the challenge.

Shirin, you sat out - do you feel that safe tonight that you could afford to sit out?
I had no choice. I'm driving home from San Diego right now. Service is in and out

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Erika
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:26:10 pm

Is your vote up in the air?
Instigator I see -  no, I like them both, I think this is the toughest vote for any of us left when you have these two amazing people potentially at risk.  🥰 

Erika

• Jury
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:25:45 pm Wendell, Lindsey got you out, I believe?
It was Ricard, and he should really start thinking seriously about that lottery card LOL that was so lucky. I don't hold anything against the decisions made in the challenge. Most of the guesses were based on what guess is more likely to be correct and less revealing about yourself, so it's all good, it's a game and we want to win.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jacob
Whisper to Rachel: [whisper=3194|8,13,11] after this tribal, do you wanna talk or just keep ignoring each other?[/whisper]

Jacob

• Jury
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:27:18 pm
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24:17 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:54 pm Jay, the early part of the merge is all about finding your footing. Do you think you've been able to do that? 
Oh Michael my footing is very slippery right now. But I think now's the time in the game where you start thinking long term about what moves other people are going to be making, and who you want in front of you, or beside you, to stop that from happening. As well as keeping those eyes in the back of ya head for those people looking to stab ya in the back :P
Finish this sentence for me "Stranded is like swimming...." 
in a lake full of sharks...whilst trying to do breastroke. Why, you want the episode title for when I leave?!
Wendell liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Erika
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28:13 pm

Lets keep it straight and to the point why don't we. Time after time after time Lindsey has flip flopped between groups and alliances. All the heat on Tyler, was because of Lindsey, all the heat on Genie, because of Lindsey. Tyler and Shirin both know that after I'm gone that Lindsey is going to go after them, as she has done since the 24-player swap. Ricard, Rachel, Lindsey is a voting block, that needs to be broke apart. Period.

These are fighting words!!!!lindsey you’re just going to take that?

Erika

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28:13 pm

And you're someone who tells everyone you have their back and you don't. Don't connect me with anyone. I make moves for me and I won't ever apologize for that.

Lindsey

• Jury