By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, Genie, and Taylor voted out at the last Tribal Council. 

You cannot address the jury, and they can only post in smilies.

Votes will be due and final at 9:35:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Rachel is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.
Jessica liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
Whisper to Wendell: [whisper=3208|8,13,11] if an idol gets played jay goes, there's only 2 people not voting lindsay. [/whisper]

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:18:14 pm Ricard, so close to Immunity... were there any surprising choices in the challenge tonight?
Thank you, thank you. Sadly always a bridesmaid around here, Jeff.

I was honestly too focused on keeping my grid updated to see if anyone was playing super strategically, but nothing stuck out to me too much.

Ricard

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I have a fun question for both Will and Lindsey. 

You are the only two people who have been together the whole game. How do you think that impacts how people see the two of you? Do either of you think having this bond is an advantage or disadvantage? 
Mike, James Zinkand liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Wendell
Whisper to Jacob: [whisper=3202|8,13,11] Who? Erika said she doesn't want to vote Lindsey. Rachel told me she'd feel bad voting for her knowing it's going our way. Idk about Ricard he might vote with her still. I think it's too close to throw votes man, I wouldn't do it. [/whisper]

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Lindsey
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:19:56 pm I have a fun question for both Will and Lindsey. 

You are the only two people who have been together the whole game. How do you think that impacts how people see the two of you? Do either of you think having this bond is an advantage or disadvantage? 
Will blocked me today, lol. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:19:49 pm Bret, are you worried about the numbers shrinking and fading into the background?
I don’t really worry too much about fading into the background. I’m having conversations and each and every votes counts. 

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Lindsey
lol he's been throwing my name out all day. He was threatened by my move yesterday and I think everyone here is. This is way too predictable.

Lindsey

• Jury