By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Erika wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28:22 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:26:10 pm
Erika wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:25:25 pm Let’s cut to the chase here -  unless I’m being completely fooled, and I have been many times, this vote is coming down to Lindsey and Jay who are both just so lovely 🥰 ❤️ 

Tell us why you should stay over the other?

Is your vote up in the air?
Instigator I see -  no, I like them both, I think this is the toughest vote for any of us left when you have these two amazing people potentially at risk.  🥰 
wtf, why nobody answers our questions bluntly, but when Erika asks it everyone jumps in?
Dean Kowalski, Voce, Kimmi Kappenberg and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:29:54 pm
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28:13 pm
Erika wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:25:25 pm Let’s cut to the chase here -  unless I’m being completely fooled, and I have been many times, this vote is coming down to Lindsey and Jay who are both just so lovely 🥰 ❤️ 

Lets keep it straight and to the point why don't we. Time after time after time Lindsey has flip flopped between groups and alliances. All the heat on Tyler, was because of Lindsey, all the heat on Genie, because of Lindsey. Tyler and Shirin both know that after I'm gone that Lindsey is going to go after them, as she has done since the 24-player swap. Ricard, Rachel, Lindsey is a voting block, that needs to be broke apart. Period.
And you're someone who tells everyone you have their back and you don't. Don't connect me with anyone. I make moves for me and I won't ever apologize for that.
And you don't do the same?? You said it yourself, you make moves for you, and yet here you are with so many connections. I think you're playing a pretty flawless game, personally.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard

Lets keep it straight and to the point why don't we. Time after time after time Lindsey has flip flopped between groups and alliances. All the heat on Tyler, was because of Lindsey, all the heat on Genie, because of Lindsey. Tyler and Shirin both know that after I'm gone that Lindsey is going to go after them, as she has done since the 24-player swap. Ricard, Rachel, Lindsey is a voting block, that needs to be broke apart. Period.
I've told people I'm open to voting for Lindsey tonight. I would have told you, too, if you tried to talk to me before the vote :sob:

And it's broken apart, just FYI.

Ricard

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:31:12 pm
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:29:54 pm
And you're someone who tells everyone you have their back and you don't. Don't connect me with anyone. I make moves for me and I won't ever apologize for that.
And you don't do the same?? You said it yourself, you make moves for you, and yet here you are with so many connections. I think you're playing a pretty flawless game, personally.
Clearly not, I'm the target tonight lol. You guys are choosing the easy way out. This move is way too obvious. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:31:13 pm

I've told people I'm open to voting for Lindsey tonight. I would have told you, too, if you tried to talk to me before the vote :sob:

If you hadn't thrown my name out beforehand maybe I would've :P

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob

I agree, people should not assume relationships. As the great Michael Scott said, you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:31:46 pm because erika is the queen, and she doesn't do it in vague terms she lets it all out.
Lol, I’ve been almost blindsided in so many of these TC’s that this chaos is nothing to me 😂 

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:31:46 pm because erika is the queen, and she doesn't do it in vague terms she lets it all out.
Ok, who’s the king?!

Erika

• Jury
By Wendell
Jacob wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:32:55 pm

I agree, people should not assume relationships. As the great Michael Scott said, you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.
That would be such a good episode title
Jay liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Ricard
Wendell wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:35:11 pm

But that's only if Jacob gets voted out :eyes:

Ricard

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Wendell wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:35:11 pm

Alright I gotta say something for everyone.

You do NOT want an episode title in this game!
Domenick, Voce liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group