By Bret
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:20:57 pm Cast, how does it feel to know that you all took so long in the challenge tonight that I was able to cook an entire meal from scratch and sit down to start eating before the first elimination?
Please share 😁

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacob
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:20:57 pm Cast, how does it feel to know that you all took so long in the challenge tonight that I was able to cook an entire meal from scratch and sit down to start eating before the first elimination?
cries

Jacob

• Jury
By Will
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:20:27 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:19:56 pm I have a fun question for both Will and Lindsey. 

You are the only two people who have been together the whole game. How do you think that impacts how people see the two of you? Do either of you think having this bond is an advantage or disadvantage? 
Will blocked me today, lol. 
Trying my hardest to keep my grass trimmed #classy 🤐

Will

• Jury
By Jay
Firstly, hope it's yum! And secondly, found it quite amusing people kept guessing numbers that the person they were guessing for couldn't have had.

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:22:18 pm
Firstly, hope it's yum! And secondly, found it quite amusing people kept guessing numbers that the person they were guessing for couldn't have had.
you wanna fight
Jay liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Rachel
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:19 pm I think this season sets a record for most blockings... Rachel, is the salt real?
i think there is some salt in the air for sure!! if anybody wants me to block them just let me know i hear it's the in thing xx

really i think one blocking just sets off a series of eruptions it's like... now if you're mad and want to show you're SERIOUS BUSINESS you have a precedent to live up to and all, simple hate speech does not suffice!
Wendell liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Ricard
What did you make

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:54 pm Jay, the early part of the merge is all about finding your footing. Do you think you've been able to do that? 
Oh Michael my footing is very slippery right now. But I think now's the time in the game where you start thinking long term about what moves other people are going to be making, and who you want in front of you, or beside you, to stop that from happening. As well as keeping those eyes in the back of ya head for those people looking to stab ya in the back :P

Jay

• Jury
By Bret
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:26 pm lol he's been throwing my name out all day. He was threatened by my move yesterday and I think everyone here is. This is way too predictable.
Ummm no. I tried having an open convo about what I said with Rachel. But she’s very opinionated Jeff

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:21:26 pm lol he's been throwing my name out all day. He was threatened by my move yesterday and I think everyone here is. This is way too predictable.
What's the prediction? 

What can you do to change it?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Will
Ricard wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:23:54 pm
What did you make
I am.wondering the same?

Will

• Jury