By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica, and Genie voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Tyler is the only player who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:04:04 pm I would like to congratulate Mike from the original Mausolus Tribe in Rhodes for the birth of his daughter yesterday! We now have a newborn in the Stranded family!
That's awesome!!! Congrats MIKE!!!!!!
Mike liked this

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:04:04 pm I would like to congratulate Mike from the original Mausolus Tribe in Rhodes for the birth of his daughter yesterday! We now have a newborn in the Stranded family!
Congratulations Mike 💙💙💙👶
Mike liked this

Will

• Jury
By Ricard
Omg congrats Mike!!
Mike liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Incredible news!! Congratulations Mike!
Mike liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:03:20 pm Ricard, is the individual game in full swing yet, or are players still clinging to previous tribes/games?
I think it's in full swing - we saw that last night with last night's blindside. If people were still clinging to previous tribes, I wouldn't have had four people lie to my face then stab me in the back. So I say, game on.

Ricard

• Jury
By Tyler
Jay wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:06:21 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05:01 pm To everyone:

Is there a scramble tonight?
There ain't nobody DK chillin tonight. Everyone here prefers their eggs scrambled.
I'm chillin tho. I think I may have messed up the plan by winning immunity again

Tyler

• Jury
By Will
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:04:53 pm Will, how fluid is your trust with these people? Does it change often? Are there still chances for people to earn your trust?
I Feel like Roseanne or Betty White in those snicker commercials I'll be super paranoid trusting NOBODY someday UNTIL I EAT 🥴🤣 then other days I'm sooo confident in who's riding with me

Will

• Jury
By Ricard
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:06:31 pm
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05:39 pm Lindsey, all three idol clues are out there.  What’s the tea on that?  Do people think it’s been found?
Yes, I think everyone thinks they've been found. There are rumors everywhere right now.
Jessica liked this

Ricard

• Jury