By Lindsey
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14:38 pm Lindsey, two questions for you:

1. Do you like your new photo more than your old one?

2. This game is a marathon and is often a lot more difficult than most people realized when they started. How do push yourself forward? 
1. Yes my avatar is hot! I love the face tat.
2. By drinking a lot of coffee and taking breaks from the game to recharge periodically.
Bret, Jacob, Michael Snow liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard
Will wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14:34 pm I feel like I was at a beautiful resort drinking tequila sunrises 🌅 and then A hurricane 🌊hit and knocked me off a cliff into a thorn bush but luckily people have helped me back out💯🥰💙 of that tsunami AND now I see sunshine 🌞🌞🌞
I think Will has been sipping on more than just tea :fire:
Will, Lindsey liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Genie
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:17:59 pm
Will wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14:34 pm I feel like I was at a beautiful resort drinking tequila sunrises 🌅 and then A hurricane 🌊hit and knocked me off a cliff into a thorn bush but luckily people have helped me back out💯🥰💙 of that tsunami AND now I see sunshine 🌞🌞🌞
This is why you shouldn't eat just any wild mushroom you find in the wild.
Will, Jay, Michael Snow liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16:27 pm Jay, how do you feel about lying and being lied to in this game? Have you lied so far? 
Oh Michael you scoundrel. Yes, I have lied in this game and I think it'd be foolish to think anybody hasn't lied. But there's also lies that you can recover from, and also lies that you can't. I feel like lies are necessary in the game but only to a certain level. And to be lied to, it hurts, yes, but if you understand the rationale behind it then you can proceed to move forward with the person who lied to you, whilst still taking it with a grain of salt.
Bret liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:10:52 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08:02 pm Jay, this season is longer than most, larger than most... are you beginning to feel the effects of that?
I feel like a lot of people are starting to feel the effects. For me, this game has been a lot more emotional than I ever initially anticipated. Losing the vote last night, left me pretty upset and broken. But, I'm a fighter, and I'm gonna keep swinging Probst, no matter what.
We're all fighters but we have to survive like Daniel walking into the lions den. 

Jacob

• Jury
By Will
Genie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:19:11 pm
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:17:59 pm
This is why you shouldn't eat just any wild mushroom you find in the wild.
Genie I told yiu I BE HUNGRY SOMETIMES 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣🤫🤫🤫🤫

Will

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:21:11 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08:02 pm Jay, this season is longer than most, larger than most... are you beginning to feel the effects of that?
I feel like a lot of people are starting to feel the effects. For me, this game has been a lot more emotional than I ever initially anticipated. Losing the vote last night, left me pretty upset and broken. But, I'm a fighter, and I'm gonna keep swinging Probst, no matter what.
We're all fighters but we have to survive like Daniel walking into the lions den. 
Trying to perfect your episode quote for tonight?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Ricard
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:21:11 pm
who is Daniel and why was he walking into a den of lions
Will liked this

Ricard

• Jury