By Rachel
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:06:56 pm Congrats on immunity Rachel and Tyler, do you believe you needed it? 
no not really

like not in the cocky sense that i'm untouchable or anything, anything can happen at any time and i know people here are here to play! but i don't have any particular feeling that tonight in particular i should be worried compared to any other night

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:09:02 pm The cure is not bringing your phone to a competition you need a computer computer. I'll tell you that.
I feel like being ill-prepared is a common thread in your life. 

I have no questions. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08:02 pm Jay, this season is longer than most, larger than most... are you beginning to feel the effects of that?
I feel like a lot of people are starting to feel the effects. For me, this game has been a lot more emotional than I ever initially anticipated. Losing the vote last night, left me pretty upset and broken. But, I'm a fighter, and I'm gonna keep swinging Probst, no matter what.

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:10:36 pm
Jacob wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:09:02 pm The cure is not bringing your phone to a competition you need a computer computer. I'll tell you that.
I feel like being ill-prepared is a common thread in your life. 

I have no questions. 
I-....

I just got read by Michael snow.

Jacob

• Jury
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08:33 pm
Bret wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:07:35 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:05:52 pm Bret, you're generally pretty quiet during Councils, would you say that you're fading into the background?
Im trying not to, I think I just tend to observe at Tribal Councils and not get into too much drama here
Is there such a thing as being too quiet? Does that leave you out of the loop?
There's is such thing. And I do think I am quiet at Tribal Council, maybe that gets some people's attention. I'm just enjoying the tea while I can.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Ricard
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:10:29 pm Ricard, has anyone surprised you in this merge that you had a preconceived notion of?
no, I think like Rachel said we all knew everyone came here to play. And you had two full games of people here to play, which is only going to elevate the game here. We all know not to underestimate anyone. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Genie
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:09:17 pm Genie, what is most important for you at this stage of the game? Are you looking for allies or are you looking for targets?
I think a little of both? Obviously we're unraveling a tangled web of connections with the merge, and everyone's trying to find that balance of people they can trust along with people they feel will hinder their game. 

Genie

• Jury
By Will
I feel like I was at a beautiful resort drinking tequila sunrises 🌅 and then A hurricane 🌊hit and knocked me off a cliff into a thorn bush but luckily people have helped me back out💯🥰💙 of that tsunami AND now I see sunshine 🌞🌞🌞
Loveita Adams, Jessica liked this

Will

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Lindsey, two questions for you:

1. Do you like your new photo more than your old one?

2. This game is a marathon and is often a lot more difficult than most people realized when they started. How do push yourself forward? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jay
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:10:52 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08:02 pm Jay, this season is longer than most, larger than most... are you beginning to feel the effects of that?
I feel like a lot of people are starting to feel the effects. For me, this game has been a lot more emotional than I ever initially anticipated. Losing the vote last night, left me pretty upset and broken. But, I'm a fighter, and I'm gonna keep swinging Probst, no matter what.
But in relation to this, I think it's super important that we continue to look after each other in an emotional sense, because it is longer and tougher this season and so it's easier for people to break down. But despite the antics and the constant gaming going on around us, I feel like the most important tools we have to cope are the people around us who are inflicting the game upon us.
Jessica liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Will wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14:34 pm I feel like I was at a beautiful resort drinking tequila sunrises 🌅 and then A hurricane 🌊hit and knocked me off a cliff into a thorn bush but luckily people have helped me back out💯🥰💙 of that tsunami AND now I see sunshine 🌞🌞🌞
Blink if you are in danger.
Rachel, Ricard, Will and 7 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Will
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:15:38 pm
Will wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14:34 pm I feel like I was at a beautiful resort drinking tequila sunrises 🌅 and then A hurricane 🌊hit and knocked me off a cliff into a thorn bush but luckily people have helped me back out💯🥰💙 of that tsunami AND now I see sunshine 🌞🌞🌞
Blink if you are in danger.
I'll just say 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Will

• Jury