By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Delos to Tribal Council.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Jessica voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00c sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

Tonight, Rachel and Tyler are the only players who cannot be voted off. If they would like to give away Immunity, they has 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wendell
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:04:37 pm Very quiet tonight. Wendell, is that a sign of things to come?
Well after being in minority the last vote, I hope people won't continue and choose the easy route every time, cause that's bad news for me. I'm not sure tonight is the night things are going to get crazy, but I hope when they do I'll be there as well.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Bret
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:05:52 pm Bret, you're generally pretty quiet during Councils, would you say that you're fading into the background?
Im trying not to, I think I just tend to observe at Tribal Councils and not get into too much drama here

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Tyler
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:05:12 pm Tyler, do you feel like you needed the win tonight?
I needed the win tonight for my own mental sanity. Last night was a lot and today I’m just not feeling very well, so I’m very happy to be immune.

Tyler

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Bret wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:07:35 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:05:52 pm Bret, you're generally pretty quiet during Councils, would you say that you're fading into the background?
Im trying not to, I think I just tend to observe at Tribal Councils and not get into too much drama here
Is there such a thing as being too quiet? Does that leave you out of the loop?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom