By Jacob
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:07:28 pm
Jacob wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05:44 pm Honestly no, we need more talk about pictures ;)
Neat. How does it feel to be able to kill any conversation you're involved in? 
oh...*cries in a corner*

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:07:38 pm
Tyler wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:07:02 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05:33 pm Does anyone feel like they are in danger tonight? 
*raises hand*
Didn't take much effort with that pose! What makes you feel like you're in danger?
haha heyyyy,

I mean, I already have a healthy sense of paranoia to begin with. But today was very quiet from a lot of people.  

Tyler

• Jury
By Rachel
hi james!

i gave the clues to those that i had voted with in the most recent rounds on mausolus or whatever it was called! it makes the most sense to ME to give clues to those who have shown with their votes they are with me and i hope that in rounds to come that will include some of the others here as well if all goes according to plan!
James Zinkand liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:08:08 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05:33 pm Does anyone feel like they are in danger tonight? 
I always feel in danger with you around Michael :unabused:
Jay, don't disappoint me with this question: Who haven't you connected with on this tribe?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:09:44 pm Read the room, dude.  Someone is getting voted out tonight.  This is not the time for being funny.

Anyway, Jacob, what are your thoughts on getting last place in the challenge?
You have to release the tension somehow. I make awkward jokes. Every tribal I'm fuckin paranoid af. I just have to not focus on it to get out of control.

Went from first to last in one second. It happens.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jessica
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:09:39 pm Jessica, how does it feel to finally be done meeting NEW people? (maybe)

What goes into your decision tonight now that we're in a new phase of the game?
I keep thinking another 40 people are going to pop around the corner! I've met people lately though that I wish I'd have met earlier. Sometimes you just "click" with someone and feels like you've known them forever.!
I'm trying to stay close to those that I trust, and see how far that gets me tonight!

Jessica

• Jury