By Bret
Yeah I have gotten to know people the best I can! Nobody has really struck out as off or sticks out. I think there just needs to be more time to get to know people like that personally. 
Michael Snow liked this

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:10:34 pm
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:08:08 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05:33 pm Does anyone feel like they are in danger tonight? 
I always feel in danger with you around Michael :unabused:
Jay, don't disappoint me with this question: Who haven't you connected with on this tribe?
In all seriousness in relation to my previous response, I never feel safe unless I'm not at tribal or without the necklace. 

In reference to this question, there's a natural distance from the people that I hadn't met before, although I do really enjoy them on a personal level, but I think there's a natural cautiousness on both sides of the exchange. Hopefully that can be waned away throughout the game.

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12:49 pm Ricard, your original tribe has only three members remaining out of the 14 total on this tribe.  Does that carry any meaning at this point in the game?
Looks at me and wendell. *Blinks*
Wendell, Ricard liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Lindsey
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12:01 pm Lindsey, what have you done this weekend to make sure it won't be you tonight? 
Hi Loveita! I've just tried to strengthen the bonds I've already made, and tried my best to get to know all the new players as much as I could. Fingers crossed, but I'm always worried.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Ricard
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12:49 pm Ricard, your original tribe has only three members remaining out of the 14 total on this tribe.  Does that carry any meaning at this point in the game?
I'd like to think not. This has been the laundromat of ORGs - we've all been through the spin cycle, and then the dryer, and then the spin cycle again - and so I think allegiances are up in the air right now. I think it's more important to look at who has made big moves with who, because I think that's really where the trust between people lies.
James Zinkand liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:13:38 pm
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:08:08 pm
I always feel in danger with you around Michael :unabused:
Jay, don't disappoint me with this question: Who haven't you connected with on this tribe?
In all seriousness in relation to my previous response, I never feel safe unless I'm not at tribal or without the necklace. 

In reference to this question, there's a natural distance from the people that I hadn't met before, although I do really enjoy them on a personal level, but I think there's a natural cautiousness on both sides of the exchange. Hopefully that can be waned away throughout the game.
Is this your way of telling me that you hate Shirin, Tyler, and Erika? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:13:24 pm Taylor, how do you feel this vote sets the tone for the rest of the merge? 
This is such a pivotal vote. We're meeting 2 to 3 to FOUR new people after 3+ weeks of playing this game. We've all have very unique journeys to get to this point, relationships intertwining and now we're trying to settle in for the long game. Tonight we get a better idea of where we stand.

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16:15 pm

Of course not, and I think to use the word hate comes off really strong and particularly I don't dislike any of them, I enjoy talking to all of them. In a game sense however, there's definitely been some natural distancing that's happened just due to the nature of the game.

Jay

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:18:27 pm

Of course not, and I think to use the word hate comes off really strong and particularly I don't dislike any of them, I enjoy talking to all of them. In a game sense however, there's definitely been some natural distancing that's happened just due to the nature of the game.
Shirin, Tyler, and Erika. How do you feel about this response? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:19:15 pm
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:18:27 pm
Shirin, Tyler, and Erika. How do you feel about this response? 
It lines up with how I feel about Jay as well. I've really enjoyed talking with him, but it's all been non-game to date

Tyler

• Jury